You should choose the best 12 month toys depending on your needs and conveniences. Different types of 12 month toys are available in the market to fulfill different needs. Some of them may be the best in quality but may not serve the purpose of your requirement. So, it is better to understand and evaluate your needs and check out the items to see what fits your needs best.
We have selected the most essential products on the market and provided short features to let you quickly check them. With our buying guide and tips, you can choose the items that fit you the best.
10 Best 12 month toys Reviews and Guide in 2022
Check out the top 10 12 month toys Reviews to see what product offers you the best value and usefulness.
2. Playskool Busy Ball Popper Toy for Toddlers and Babies 9 Months and Up with 5 Balls (Amazon Exclusive)
- Ages 9 months and up
- GO AHEAD, PUSH THE BUTTON: You know you want to. Big, easy push button activation means that little hands can practice their motor skills and try to get the fun rollin’ all by themselves
- Requires 4 “D” batteries (not included)
- Includes ball popper base, output tube rack, tray, lower trough and five balls
- Lively air-powered, ball-poppin’ toy features fun, upbeat music and comes complete with five balls
- FUN GIFT FOR KIDS 9 MONTHS AND UP: Looking for a 1st birthday toy or holiday gift for babies and toddlers. Aren’t you glad this popped up. Keep little ones busy with poppity poppin’ fun again and again
- EASY-PEASY FRUSTRATION-FREE SHIPPING: Ships in simple recyclable packaging that’s easy to open and frustration free, so your busy little bee can get to the play right away
- IT’S TIME TO POP, DROP, AND ROLL: Watch kids’ eyes fill with wonder while tracking the 5 colorful balls as they pop up in the air, roll down the ramps, then through the clear tubes and back up again
- MUSIC AND SILLY SOUND EFFECTS: We all know kids love to bring the noise. Silly sound effects and bouncy music bring a fun sensory experience as the balls cycle through this toddler and baby toy
3. Hekaty Shape Sorter Montessori Toys for 1 2 3 Year Old Boy Girl Baby Toy 12-18 Months Baby Sensory Toy with Elastic Bands 12Pcs Sensory Sorting Sha
- 📖Teach Through Lively Activities: Sensory blocks with rich color & texture, to strengthen toddler’s sensory ability, color recognition ability. As kids play with sensory bin toy, they can’t help explore. Learning fine motor skills, spatial reasoning, hand-eye coordination, problem solving. You’ll be amazed that babies are improving every day.
- 🎁Fantastic Gift for Toddler: Innovative sensory sorting perfect for your baby’s first birthday gift, baby shower gift, Christmas gift. Ideal as best gift for 1 2 year old boy & girl. Shapes for toddlers are a perfect choice, in baby’s early play and learning. Sensory toys for babies will accompany kids through childhood, witness baby’s healthy growth.
- 👶Best Shape Sorter Toy: Toddler sensory toys with 12pcs lovely shapes, including balls, squares, triangles etc. Colorful sensory sorting bin has softer elastic ropes, baby can easily get shapes in or out. Shape sorter toys help develop a baby’s physical mental health. Let toddlers learn to grip, rotation and other actions, through playing montessori toys.
- 🎯Exciting Game Times: Kids can chew on sensory shapes, shake sorting toy, put in & take out shapes. Kids will like the baby toy for a long time, parents get time of peace! Sorting toy as educational toy, great alternatives to electronic toy. Shape sorter easy to carry, fit for bathing, travel, indoors. Playing with kids, good for parent-child relationship.
- 🎈Safe & Durable Sensory Toy: Montessori toys for 1 year old, made by non-toxic, high-quality food-grade materials. Sturdy & lightweight baby sensory sorting box has smooth edges, comfortable and skin-friendly. Shape toys elastic rope pull without deformation. Fall-resistant shapes perfectly fit for kid’s hand to grip. Babies can enjoy exploring, throwing, chasing.
4. Fisher-Price Classic Xylophone, toddler pull toy, pretend musical instrument for kids ages 18 months and older
- For infants and toddlers ages 18 months and older
- Baby uses the tethered mallet to tap on the 8 colorful keys
- Helps develop hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills
- Pull string and easy-rolling wheels let toddlers pull it along anywhere
- Classic, baby-favorite musical pull toy
5. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Toddler Toy Vacuum, Push Toy with Lights Music and Educational Songs, Light-Up Learning
- Flip the switch “on” for vacuum sounds; switch “off” for learning songs and phrases that teach colors, counting and more
- Adjustable design tilt it up or down for the perfect fit!
- Helps strengthen gross motor skills and encourage early role-play for infants and toddlers ages 1-3 years
- Push toy vacuum with music, lights, and educational phrases to encourage your baby to push and play
- Press the light-up canister button for more fun songs & phrases
6. Melissa & Doug Multi-Sensory Pineapple Soft Stacker Infant Toy – Stacking Toys for Babies, Pineapple Stacking Toy for Infants
- Melissa & Doug infant and toddler toys inspire “a-ha!” moments of discovery. Adorable, diverse characters and a variety of fun shapes and textures encourage exploratory, skill-building play
- Sort, squeeze, shake, and stack pineapple rings to help encourage sensory, fine motor, and problem-solving skills
- This Pineapple Soft Stacker is a sweet way for infants and toddlers to discover textures and sounds
- 5-piece infant toy includes a cloth-covered base and post with rattle, 2 squeezable rings (1 that crinkles), a plastic textured ring, and textured topper with crinkle leaves and fabric ribbons
- Makes a great gift for infants, ages 6 months to 12 months, for hands-on, screen-free play and developmental skill-building
- Fabric-covered stacker with rocking base
7. Fisher-Price Baby’s First Blocks – Navy Fawn, set of 10 blocks for stacking and sorting play for infants ages 6 months and older [Amazon Exclusiv
- All blocks fit inside bucket for easy storage
- Easy-carry handle for take-along play
- For babies ages 6 months and older
- Set of 10 blocks for your baby to sort, stack and drop
- Introduces babies to colors and shapes
8. BACCOW Baby Toys, Activity Table for Baby 6 to 12-18 Months, Learning Musical Toddler Toys for 1 2 3 Year Old Boys Girls Gifts
- 2021 Upgrading Big Toddler Table Center Toy and Tall Legs: Let children to happy play in variety activities, size 11.8×11.8×12.2 Inches
- Fun Educational Learning Toys for Baby: Flip between music mode and learning mode in songs, musical instruments, stories, poems, numbers, shape, color, letter and light
- 2021 Upgrading Baby Activity Table Toys: Thick and Frosted legs make them more sturdy and durable. Not easy to drop off.
- Multifunctional Toddler Toy Activity Play Center: Develop baby babies’ fine movements through press, pull, spin and slap. Perfect for 6,9,12,18 moths baby toys
- Best Gifts Kids Play Table Toys for 1 2 3 year old boys girls when birthday party, or christmas
9. Pound a Ball with Blue Rocket Hammer + 8 Stacking Cups for 1 Year Old Boys and Girls|Durable Pound & Roll for Toddler Age 1 2 3|Montessori Educatio
- 【Learning in Fun】This is a fun yet educational toy for 1+ year old boys and girls. It helps with their needed hand and arm dexterity, learning colors, patterns and animals, developing hand-eye coordination and motor skills.
- 【Colorful & Multi-function】Including a colorful pound & roll toy with 1 blue rocket hammer and 3 balls, 8 free bonus stacking cups which can play in many ways – stacking, counting, catching the ball, color practice and size comparing. All these will keep your toddlers busy and happy for a long time.
- 【Perfect Gift Idea】The well made pound and roll and stacking cups pack is the best choice for your kids and their friends. They will open the gift box then play together and have so much fun at brithday party.
- 【Easy to Assemble & Play】It’s easy to assemble the toy by following the assembly instructions printing on the back of the box or the picture in this product page. Putting the different colored balls in the same color hole on the top, hitting the balls with provided rocket hammer one by one with ease and watching the balls switch back and forth as they travel down the sleek chutes smoothly and to the bottom then starting all over and over.
- 【Durable & Safe】The main part of the toy is made of durable and sturdy plastic. There are no small pieces, sharp edges or harmful chemicals. The rocket hammer, balls and stacking cups are solid and decent size for little hands to grasp and won’t present a choking hazard.
10. VTech Turn and Learn Driver, Yellow
- Your little one will love pretending to drive using the steering wheel toy that causes the cute dog character to move back and forth
- Baby driving toy includes 3 play modes so your little toddler driver can learn in animal, driving and music mode. 60+ songs, melodies, sounds and phrases
- Makes a great baby gift for a 6 month to 3 year old boy or girl; operates on 2 AA batteries that are included for demo purposes only, use new batteries for regular use
- The fun baby car toy design encourages imaginative play with a traffic light, a signal lever that triggers fun sounds and music; gear Shifter that pushes and pulls to introduce opposites
- Press the five colorful buttons on the learning toy and your child will be introduced to different animals and vehicles; great early education toy
What Features and Facts Did We Consider to Choose the Best 12 month toys
For choosing the correct list of the 12 month toys we have considered some of the products’ aspects and suggest our users do so. Here are the factors to look at.
A brand’s value is the sum total of how much consumers are willing to pay for its goods or services. This can be affected by many factors, including the quality of the 12 month toys, the perceived value of the brand, and the emotional connection consumers feel with the brand.
A strong brand can command a premium price, while a weak brand may have to discount its products to attract buyers.
So, we have considered the brand value for choosing a product.
Features of the Product
When buying a 12 month toys, it is essential to check the features to ensure you get what you want. Some features to look for include:
- The size of the item
- The color of the product
- The correct weight to choose
- What materials did it use?
- The shape of the item
- The design of the 12 month toys.
- The right price
- The warranty of the product
Does it Come with a Warranty?
When making a big purchase, it is essential to consider the item’s warranty. If something goes wrong with the item, the warranty will cover the repair or replacement costs. Most warranties last for a year, but some may last longer. We have considered warranty an essential factor in choosing a 12 month toys.
Guides on User Rating
When looking at user ratings, we keep a few things in mind. The first is that ratings are often skewed towards the extremes, with more people rating something as 5 stars or 1 star than something in the middle. This means you should take the average rating with a grain of salt.
Another thing to remember is that people who take the time to leave a rating usually do so because they either loved or hated the 12 month toys. This means that you should pay more attention to the reviews that people leave than the rating itself.
Finally, we considered that user ratings are just one tool you can use to decide. They should not be the only factor you consider when purchasing.
Consideration on Specifications
When it comes to making a big purchase for the right 12 month toys, it is essential to do the research and compare different 12 month toys options before making a decision.
One of the main things we considered is the specifications of the product. This can include features, size, weight, price, and more. By taking the time to compare the specifications of different products, you could find the one that is the best fit for you and your needs.
Our Evaluation of Quality of the Product
When customers are looking to make a purchase, one of the critical considerations is the quality of the 12 month toys. Customers want to know that they are getting a well-made product that will last. This is why quality is such an important consideration when customers are making a purchase. Quality products are crucial to customer satisfaction and can help build brand loyalty.
So, to make the review section, anyone should evaluate the quality of the products to make the right choice.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
How Did We Come Up with The List for This Buying Guide?
First, our algorithms gathered as much information on these items as possible from reliable sources. We collect information by analyzing vast amounts of data. Then, using industry-standard criteria, specialists assessed them on their quality-to-price ratio, allowing us to select the top 12 month toys on the market!
How Much Money Should We Spend to Buy 12 month toys?
Before deciding on a pricing range for a product, consider its quality and how long it will endure. Determine how essential the product is to you and how long it will serve you. Then compare that to its quality.
If you are not going to use the 12 month toys for a long time, you do not need a quality that will endure a long time; thus, do not make your pricing range too high.
On the other hand, if you intend to use it for an extended period and regularly, you will require a high-quality item. As a result, a more significant price range would not be an issue.
How to Maintain the Item Properly
No matter what you are using, whether it’s an electric item, clothing, or other appliance, you want to ensure it lasts as long as possible. Here are a few tips on how to take care of your product to make it last longer.
Clean the Product Regularly
One of the best ways to extend the life of any item is to clean it regularly. This is especially true for items that see a lot of use. Keeping the 12 month toys clean can prevent dirt and grime from building up and causing wear and tear. In addition, regular cleaning can help you spot any potential problems early on before they have a chance to cause severe damage.
Where to Keep the 12 month toys
When storing your belongings, be sure to keep the 12 month toys in a cool and dry place. This will help to keep them in good condition and prevent them from becoming damaged. If possible, store them in a climate-controlled environment to further protect them.
Don’t Expose it to Extreme Heat/Wet conditions
It is best to avoid exposing the 12 month toys in heat and humid environments. The item can absorb moisture from the air, leading to warping and cracking. The item can also expand and contract in extreme temperatures, which can cause the finish to crack or peel.
Don’t Put it Around Harsh Chemicals
Avoiding contact with harsh chemicals is essential for protecting the condition of 12 month toys. These chemicals can be found in many standard household products, including cleaners, detergents, and pesticides.
They can also be found in some workplaces. Exposure to harsh chemicals can destroy your products or reduce their durability of the product. Taking some steps to avoid contact with these chemicals can help keep you safe.
Keep it in a Clean Place
It is essential to keep your 12 month toyss in a clean space to enhance their longevity. This means avoiding places with excessive dust, dirt, or moisture, which can lead to damage and premature deterioration.
Taking care of your products will help them last longer and perform better, so it’s worth creating a safe, clean environment for them.
My Two Cents on This Buying Guide
Finding a good product can be difficult. I recommend considering only products that offer premium features at an affordable price.
I like products that make buying more manageable, rather than piling new features onto old products. I also recommend products that have excellent customer service. You want a product you’ll use for a long time, so customer service matters.
You can easily select the best 12 month toys by reading our brief reviews and description area. In conclusion, you should read the item’s description carefully to choose the best item. The description should contain information about the item, such as the type, color, size, material, brand, usage, decorations, etc.