You should choose the best 7200rpm external hard drive depending on your needs and conveniences. Different types of 7200rpm external hard drive are available in the market to fulfill different needs. Some of them may be the best in quality but may not serve the purpose of your requirement. So, it is better to understand and evaluate your needs and check out the items to see what fits your needs best.
We have selected the most essential products on the market and provided short features to let you quickly check them. With our buying guide and tips, you can choose the items that fit you the best.
10 Best 7200rpm external hard drive Reviews and Guide in 2022
Check out the top 10 7200rpm external hard drive Reviews to see what product offers you the best value and usefulness.
1. SanDisk Professional 12TB G-Drive Enterprise-Class External Desktop Hard Drive – 7200RPM Ultrastar HDD Inside, USB-C (10Gbps), USB 3.2 Gen 2, Mac R
- Three modes of brightness to adjust the LED lights
- Mac Ready, Apple Time Machine compatible; easily reformatted for Windows
- Stackable, anodized aluminum enclosure offers premium durability
- High-capacity, enterprise-class Ultrastar 7200RPM drive inside
- USB-C (10Gbps) drive for fast backup with up to 250MB/s read and 250MB/s write (1 MB/s = 1 million bytes per second. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, usage conditions, drive capacity, and other factors.)
2. Fantom Drives 2TB External Hard Drive HDD, GFORCE 3 Pro 7200RPM, USB 3.0, Aluminum, Black, GF3B2000UP
- The GFORCE3 hard drive comes with an external hard drive stand for vertical placement, USB 3. 0 cable and a 12V power supply. 1 Year Manufacturer with an extra year available with product registration through Fantom Drives.
- With USB 3. 0 connection allowing transfer rates up to 10 times the rate of USB 2. 0, the GFORCE3 is made for fast data transfer.
- The external hard drive provides additional space for Macbook Pro, PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- The enclosure is made with high quality aluminum which doubles as a heat sink. GFORCE3 is great at heat dissipation and is fan less to ensure cool and quiet operation.
- Fantom Drives GFORCE3 7200RPM is a very fast, easy to use plug and play external hard drive.
3. FD 4TB 7200RPM External Hard Drive – USB 3.2 Gen 1 – 5Gbps & eSATA – GForce 3 Aluminum – Black – Compatible with Mac/Windows/PS4/Xbox (GFP4000EU3)
- Over 800000 MP3s
- Over 2400 DVDs
- Host Interface: USB 3.0/2.0, eSATA
- Over 680000 Photos
- 7200RPM hard drives experience 33% faster performance than regular 5400RPM drives. USB 3.2 Gen 1 allows for transfer speeds up to 5Gbps. Comes with USB cable and is backwards compatible to USB 2.0. Comes with eSATA port as well for specialized uses
- Compatible with Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10 or newer), Mac OS X or newer (great for MacBook Pro /Time Machine backup), PlayStation (PS4), Xbox One (Original, S, X)
- Hard bodied aluminum provides protection for drives and doubles as a heat sink to keep temperatures cool and operation quiet
- Over 400 Digital Videos
- Over 600 HD Videos
- Fantom Drives Gforce 3 Professional external hard drive comes preformatted for Windows and can easily be formatted for Mac. No software installation required and is ready to use
4. Glyph BlackBox Pro External Hard Drive 7200 RPM, USB-C (3.1,Gen2) (14TB)
5. Avolusion HDDGear Pro 2TB (2000GB) 7200RPM 64MB Cache USB 3.0 External Gaming Hard Drive (Designed for PS4 Pro, Slim, Original) – 2 Year Warranty
- 2 Years Warranty from Reseller
- Add extra storage to your game console without opening up the case
- PS4 File System Pre-Formatted, Expand PS4 hard drive storage instantly!
- Compatible with PlayStation 4 Original, PS4 Slim, PS4 Slim Pro
- Built-in 2TB Capacity Hard Drive (HDD Storage for Game Console)
6. WD_BLACK 12TB D10 Game Drive for Xbox – Desktop External Hard Drive HDD (7200 RPM) with 1-Month Xbox Game Pass – WDBA5E0120HBK-NESN
- 1-Month membership of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate included with purchase. (1-Month trial offer of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for new Xbox Game Pass members only. Limit: 1 per person/account. Available for a limited time. See product packaging for full details.)
- Two 7.5W USB Type-A charging ports to charge your gaming gear and accessories.
- 7200RPM drive with active cooling technology and speeds up to 250 MB/s. (Based on read speed and internal testing. As used for transfer rate, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.)
- 12TB so you can save and build your Xbox gaming collection up to 300 games. (As used for storage capacity, one gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes and one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.) (Number of games based on a 36GB average per game. The number of games will vary based on file size, formatting, other programs, and factors.)
- Purpose-built for gamers based on WD_BLACK quality and reliability.
7. HDX Pro C 10TB USB-C Enterprise 7200RPM External Hard Drive w/LockBox
- Includes: HDX Pro C, USB C-C & USB C-A (3ft) cables, power cable, LockBox
- Internal fan and power supply
- Capacity: 10.0 TB / 7200RPM (Up to 240 MB/sec)
- Secondary port: USB-C (10Gbps) for daisy-chaining or additional USB devices
- Main port: USB-C (10Gbps)
8. Fantom Drives GF3BM1000UP 1TB 7200RPM GForce3 Mini Portable External Hard Drive – USB 3.0/3.1 Gen 1, Brushed aluminum black
- PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox compatible
- Requires No external power supply
- Stylish brush black – sturdy aluminum enclosure
- Portable Fast SuperSpeed USB 3.0/USB 3.1 Gen 1 Hard Drive (backwards compatible with USB 2.0)
9. Avolusion HDDGear Pro 6TB 7200RPM USB 3.0 External Gaming Hard Drive (for PS5) White – 2 Year Warranty
- Built-in 6TB Capacity USB 3.0 External Gaming Hard Drive
- You can play PS4 games directly from USB extended storage, which lets you save space on your PS5 console storage for PS5 games. To play PS5 games, you need to copy game data from your USB extended storage drive back to your PS5 console’s internal SSD storage. It’s much quicker to copy a PS5 game from USB extended storage than to re-download it.
- PS5 Game has to play on internal SSD, you can “Move & Store” your PS5 Games from SSD to USB HDD when you’re not play it. And it’s always faster than re-download it online. That will free up your Internal SSD Space for more games.
- 2 Years Warranty from Reseller
- Compatible with PS5 Game Console, Expand game console storage instantly! NOTE: You cannot download PS5 games direct to USB Hard Drive, It has to download to internal SSD and then “Move/Copy” to USB HDD after that. (about 3 ~ 5 min transfer a game)
10. SanDisk Professional 12TB G-DRIVE PRO – Enterprise-Class Desktop Hard Drive, Thunderbolt 3, USB-C, 7200RPM Ultrastar Drive Inside – SDPH51J-012T-N
- Ready to go with Mac (HFS+). Works with Windows via reformat.
- Powerful performance with up to 230MB/s read and 230MB/s write (1 MB/s = 1 million bytes per second. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, usage conditions, drive capacity, and other factors.)
- Daisy chaining for up to 5 additional devices
- Enterprise-class 7200RPM Ultrastar drive inside
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 (20Gbps) ports and a single USB-C (5Gbps) port
- 5-Year limited warranty
What Features and Facts Did We Consider to Choose the Best 7200rpm external hard drive
For choosing the correct list of the 7200rpm external hard drive we have considered some of the products’ aspects and suggest our users do so. Here are the factors to look at.
A brand’s value is the sum total of how much consumers are willing to pay for its goods or services. This can be affected by many factors, including the quality of the 7200rpm external hard drive , the perceived value of the brand, and the emotional connection consumers feel with the brand.
A strong brand can command a premium price, while a weak brand may have to discount its products to attract buyers.
So, we have considered the brand value for choosing a product.
Features of the Product
When buying a 7200rpm external hard drive , it is essential to check the features to ensure you get what you want. Some features to look for include:
- The size of the item
- The color of the product
- The correct weight to choose
- What materials did it use?
- The shape of the item
- The design of the 7200rpm external hard drive .
- The right price
- The warranty of the product
Does it Come with a Warranty?
When making a big purchase, it is essential to consider the item’s warranty. If something goes wrong with the item, the warranty will cover the repair or replacement costs. Most warranties last for a year, but some may last longer. We have considered warranty an essential factor in choosing a 7200rpm external hard drive .
Guides on User Rating
When looking at user ratings, we keep a few things in mind. The first is that ratings are often skewed towards the extremes, with more people rating something as 5 stars or 1 star than something in the middle. This means you should take the average rating with a grain of salt.
Another thing to remember is that people who take the time to leave a rating usually do so because they either loved or hated the 7200rpm external hard drive . This means that you should pay more attention to the reviews that people leave than the rating itself.
Finally, we considered that user ratings are just one tool you can use to decide. They should not be the only factor you consider when purchasing.
Consideration on Specifications
When it comes to making a big purchase for the right 7200rpm external hard drive , it is essential to do the research and compare different 7200rpm external hard drive options before making a decision.
One of the main things we considered is the specifications of the product. This can include features, size, weight, price, and more. By taking the time to compare the specifications of different products, you could find the one that is the best fit for you and your needs.
Our Evaluation of Quality of the Product
When customers are looking to make a purchase, one of the critical considerations is the quality of the 7200rpm external hard drive . Customers want to know that they are getting a well-made product that will last. This is why quality is such an important consideration when customers are making a purchase. Quality products are crucial to customer satisfaction and can help build brand loyalty.
So, to make the review section, anyone should evaluate the quality of the products to make the right choice.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
How Did We Come Up with The List for This Buying Guide?
First, our algorithms gathered as much information on these items as possible from reliable sources. We collect information by analyzing vast amounts of data. Then, using industry-standard criteria, specialists assessed them on their quality-to-price ratio, allowing us to select the top 7200rpm external hard drive on the market!
How Much Money Should We Spend to Buy 7200rpm external hard drive ?
Before deciding on a pricing range for a product, consider its quality and how long it will endure. Determine how essential the product is to you and how long it will serve you. Then compare that to its quality.
If you are not going to use the 7200rpm external hard drive for a long time, you do not need a quality that will endure a long time; thus, do not make your pricing range too high.
On the other hand, if you intend to use it for an extended period and regularly, you will require a high-quality item. As a result, a more significant price range would not be an issue.
How to Maintain the Item Properly
No matter what you are using, whether it’s an electric item, clothing, or other appliance, you want to ensure it lasts as long as possible. Here are a few tips on how to take care of your product to make it last longer.
Clean the Product Regularly
One of the best ways to extend the life of any item is to clean it regularly. This is especially true for items that see a lot of use. Keeping the 7200rpm external hard drive clean can prevent dirt and grime from building up and causing wear and tear. In addition, regular cleaning can help you spot any potential problems early on before they have a chance to cause severe damage.
Where to Keep the 7200rpm external hard drive
When storing your belongings, be sure to keep the 7200rpm external hard drive in a cool and dry place. This will help to keep them in good condition and prevent them from becoming damaged. If possible, store them in a climate-controlled environment to further protect them.
Don’t Expose it to Extreme Heat/Wet conditions
It is best to avoid exposing the 7200rpm external hard drive in heat and humid environments. The item can absorb moisture from the air, leading to warping and cracking. The item can also expand and contract in extreme temperatures, which can cause the finish to crack or peel.
Don’t Put it Around Harsh Chemicals
Avoiding contact with harsh chemicals is essential for protecting the condition of 7200rpm external hard drive . These chemicals can be found in many standard household products, including cleaners, detergents, and pesticides.
They can also be found in some workplaces. Exposure to harsh chemicals can destroy your products or reduce their durability of the product. Taking some steps to avoid contact with these chemicals can help keep you safe.
Keep it in a Clean Place
It is essential to keep your 7200rpm external hard drive s in a clean space to enhance their longevity. This means avoiding places with excessive dust, dirt, or moisture, which can lead to damage and premature deterioration.
Taking care of your products will help them last longer and perform better, so it’s worth creating a safe, clean environment for them.
My Two Cents on This Buying Guide
Finding a good product can be difficult. I recommend considering only products that offer premium features at an affordable price.
I like products that make buying more manageable, rather than piling new features onto old products. I also recommend products that have excellent customer service. You want a product you’ll use for a long time, so customer service matters.
You can easily select the best 7200rpm external hard drive by reading our brief reviews and description area. In conclusion, you should read the item’s description carefully to choose the best item. The description should contain information about the item, such as the type, color, size, material, brand, usage, decorations, etc.