You should choose the best av receiver under 500 depending on your needs and conveniences. Different types of av receiver under 500 are available in the market to fulfill different needs. Some of them may be the best in quality but may not serve the purpose of your requirement. So, it is better to understand and evaluate your needs and check out the items to see what fits your needs best.
We have selected the most essential products on the market and provided short features to let you quickly check them. With our buying guide and tips, you can choose the items that fit you the best.
10 Best av receiver under 500 Reviews and Guide in 2022
Check out the top 10 av receiver under 500 Reviews to see what product offers you the best value and usefulness.
1. Denon AVR-S760H 7.2-Channel Home Theater AV Receiver 8K Video Ultra HD 4K/120 – (New 2021) (Renewed)
- 8K UDH, HDCP 2.3, HDR10+, HDR, Dolby Vision, 4k/120 & VRR, eArc
- 3 dedicated HDMI 2.1 inputs with 8k up scaling on all inputs
- 6 HDMI inputs / 1 HDMI 2.1 output / Phono input
- 7.2 channel, 75w (2 channel driven)
- UNPRECEDENTED REALISM AND NEW FEATURES – eARC and heightened sound effects with Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology. Be it the sound of a helicopter or torrential rains, it’ll sound so real, you’ll think it’s happening right above you
- Support for most voice assistants (Google, Alexa and Siri)
2. YAMAHA RX-V4A 5.2-Channel AV Receiver with MusicCast
- 4K/60, 4K/120AB, 8K/60B, HDMI 2.1 (via future update)
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz/5 GHz, AirPlay 2, MusicPlay (iOS and Android) and Spotify Connect
- YPAO room calibration
- Voice control with Alexa and Google Assistant devices or Siri via AirPlay 2
- Pandora, Spotify, Napster, SiriusXM, TIDAL, Deezer, Qobuz, Amazon Music
- HDMI with HDCP 2.3 and eARC (4 in / 1 out)
- Dolby Vision, Hybrid-Log Gamma and BT.2020
- Dolby Atmos and DTS: X
- MusicCast multi-room audio and MusicCast Surround capable with MusicCast 20 or MusicCast 50 wireless surround speakers
3. Sony STRDH190 2-ch Home Stereo Receiver with Phono Inputs & Bluetooth Black
- 100 watts x 2 (8 ohms, 1 Kilo Hertz). Speaker impedance – 6–16 ohms
- Connect up to 4 speakers; A/B switching to play all at once, or in separate zones
- Amplify and enjoy your home audio experience in the comfort of your home
- Built in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream your favorite music service, podcasts, and more from other Bluetooth devices.
- Phono input, 4 stereo RCA audio inputs, 3.5 millimeter input, stereo RCA output
- FM Radio with 30 station presets; Full size (1/4 inch) headphone jack
- Large capacity power transformer built for clarity : Care and attention to the highest quality audio starts with the power transformer.
- Low profile design (5 ¼ Inch tall) fits easily into conventional AV cabinet
- In the box: Remote (RMT-AA400U), batteries, FM antenna
- Enjoy the subtlest nuances of studio-quality sound in higher than CD quality with High-Resolution Audio. Passion for music unites every component from signal to speaker so it feels like the artist is performing right in front of you.
4. YAMAHA RX-V385 5.1-Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with Bluetooth
- Bluetooth for wireless connectivity. Rated Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven) 100W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD); Rated Output Power (20Hz 20kHz, 2ch driven) 70W (8 ohms, 0.09% THD); Maximum Effective Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven) (Jeita) 145W (6 ohms, 10% THD)
- Providing complete compatibility with the latest HDMI standards, this AV receiver delivers transmission of 4K video at 60 frames/second pass through; It also supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) Video including Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log Gamma which provides incredible contrast, smooth tone and rich, bright colors
- YPAO auto calibration technology for ideal sound, Exclusive Yamaha Cinema DSP technology supports playback of HD Audio (Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD Master Audio, etc.), providing natural and expansive sound imaging
- 5.1 channel powerful surround sound
- HDMI 2.1 with HDCP 2.2 (4 in/1 out)
- 4K Ultra HD support, HDR10, Dolby vision, hybrid log gamma and BT.2020
5. Onkyo TX-SR494 AV Receiver with 4K Ultra HD | Dolby Atmos | DTS: X | Hi-Res Audio (2019 Model)
- 160 watts per channel
- AccuEQ with subwoofer EQ and AccuReflex
- 5.2.2-ch Dolby Atmos and DTS:X playback
- Supports 4K/60p and HDR (HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision, BT.2020)
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer and DTS Virtual:X
6. Denon AVR-S570BT (2022 Model) 5.2 Channel AV Receiver – 8K Ultra HD Audio & Video, Enhanced Gaming Experience, Wireless Streaming via Built-in Blue
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS – Connect the AVR with your Smart TV Remote and access all your speaker sources and surround mode selections using just one remote, or download the Denon Remote App for iOS and Android and seamlessly control the AVR through your phone
- OUR EASY ON-SCREEN HD SETUP ASSISTANT walks you through clear, simple, and intuitive instructions to connect your TV, while the specific EQ settings help you optimize the surround sound so that you can make the most of your movies, music, TV, or gaming
- With its 100-year legacy and Japanese precision technology, Denon AV Receiver S570BT delivers multi-dimensional surround sound with 5.2 channel compatibility and supports 8K Ultra-HD picture quality, perfect for your home theater and entertainment system
- TRUE-TO-LIFE CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE – The AVR-S570BT supports the latest formats like HDR, HLG, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, and Dynamic HDR for realistic display, VRR and QFT for lag-free exceptional gaming, and DTS HD Master, and Dolby TrueHD for immersive audio
- YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC AT YOUR FINGERTIPS – With built-in Bluetooth, play music from various audio sources and create an integrated multi-room audio system. Allows wireless music streaming from popular streaming apps like Spotify, TIDAL, Pandora, and more
- WATCH YOUR MOVIES IN 8K – At 70W x 5, the Denon AVR-S570BT features (4) HDMI 2.1 8K inputs and (1) HDMI output. Supports eARC with up to 40 Gbps speed. A successor to the AVR-S540BT, the receiver ensures HD audio playback and an enhanced gaming experience
7. Onkyo TX-SR393 5.2 Channel A/V Receiver
- Accueq with subwoofer EQ and accureflex
- Dolby Atmos height virtualizer and DTS virtual: x
- Supports 4K/60p and HDR (HDR10, hlg, Dolby vision, BT.2020)
- 155 watts per Channel
- Dolby Atmos and DTS: x playback
8. Pioneer VSX-534 Home Audio Smart AV Receiver 5.2-Ch HDR10, Dolby Vision, Atmos and Virtual Enabled with 4K and Bluetooth
- RANGE CONTROL. With this unique mid-range sound control feature, you can make independent volume adjustments to the range including dialogues in films, with the up/down key on the remote control.
- DTS:X PLAYBACK. Dolby Atmos and DTS:X is the next-generation audio codec from DTS that leverages object-based audio to enable new immersive and interactive audio experiences.
- BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE. Seamlessly connect your phone, tablet or PC and stream to the receiver with Bluetooth Wireless Technology. This smart receiver remembers your device and starts playback whenever it detects an incoming Bluetooth audio stream.
- DOLBY ATMOS. Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer provides an immersive listening experience, creating a virtual surround and height effect without employing additional surround or height speakers. 5.1.2ch Dolby Atmos.
- PERSONAL PRESET. Press the personal preset button on the front panel for three seconds and your current settings such as volume level and listening mode. Up to three presets can be registered and called up from the front panel button or remote control.
9. Pyle 7.1-Channel Hi-Fi Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier – 2000 Watt AV Home Theater Speaker Subwoofer Surround Sound Receiver w/ Radio, USB, RCA, HDMI, M
- 4K UHD TV SUPPORT: The AV digital amp box is equipped w/ 4K ultra HD TV, 3D and video pass-through support w/ dedicated RCA subwoofer output. Connect & stream audio/video from external devices via USB, RCA, HDMI, optical/coaxial digital audio
- What’s in the Box: AV Receiver, Remote Control, Power Cable
- DIGITAL VFD DISPLAY: The home theater surround sound receiver system has built-in VFD display & AM/FM radio. Features front panel control center & integrated over current, short circuit & over-voltage protection. Includes remote control & power cable
- Battery Operated Remote Control, Requires (2) x ‘AAA’ Batteries, (Batteries Not Included )
- EQ CONTROLS: The home amplifier with bluetooth has 2 ¼” mic inputs with independent input source selection. Equipped w/ next gen audio DSP sound processing technology and controls for echo, bass, treble, microphone and volume adjustments
- 7.1 CHANNEL: The Pyle 7.1 Channel Hi-Fi Home Theater Receiver is perfect for your home entertainment system. Gives you 2000 watts peak power to be used for speakers and subwoofers w/ 4-16 ohms impedance, lets you enjoy high quality amplified audio .DIGITAL VFD DISPLAY: The home theater surround sound receiver system has built-in VFD display & AM/FM radio. Features front panel control center & integrated over current, short circuit & over-voltage protection. Includes remote control & power cable Battery Operated Remote Control, Requires (2) x ‘AAA’ Batteries, (Batteries Not Included )What’s in the Box: AV Receiver, Remote Control, Power Cable
- BLUETOOTH-COMPATIBLE: The professional integrated high powered stereo receiver is equipped w/ bluetooth wireless music streaming. Works with today’s latest devices including smart phones, iPhone, iPad and computers with hassle-free receiver pairing
10. Onkyo TX-NR6050 7.2-Channel Network Home Theater Smart AV Receiver 8K/60, 4K/120Hz (New 2021)
- Dynamic Audio Amplification with High-Current Low-Noise Power Transformer
- 6 HDMI Inputs and 2 Outputs (Main with ARC, SUB)
- Wacky Jacky Microfiber Cleaning Cloth Included
- 7.2 Channel Dolby Atmos, DTS:X (5.2.2 Channel) with Zone 2
- 4K Ultra HD, HDR10, HLG and Dolby Vision
- Smart AV Receiver with Spotify, Amazon Music, Pandora, Tidal, Deezer, TuneIn and Multi-Room Audio Technologies
What Features and Facts Did We Consider to Choose the Best av receiver under 500
For choosing the correct list of the av receiver under 500 we have considered some of the products’ aspects and suggest our users do so. Here are the factors to look at.
A brand’s value is the sum total of how much consumers are willing to pay for its goods or services. This can be affected by many factors, including the quality of the av receiver under 500, the perceived value of the brand, and the emotional connection consumers feel with the brand.
A strong brand can command a premium price, while a weak brand may have to discount its products to attract buyers.
So, we have considered the brand value for choosing a product.
Features of the Product
When buying a av receiver under 500, it is essential to check the features to ensure you get what you want. Some features to look for include:
- The size of the item
- The color of the product
- The correct weight to choose
- What materials did it use?
- The shape of the item
- The design of the av receiver under 500.
- The right price
- The warranty of the product
Does it Come with a Warranty?
When making a big purchase, it is essential to consider the item’s warranty. If something goes wrong with the item, the warranty will cover the repair or replacement costs. Most warranties last for a year, but some may last longer. We have considered warranty an essential factor in choosing a av receiver under 500.
Guides on User Rating
When looking at user ratings, we keep a few things in mind. The first is that ratings are often skewed towards the extremes, with more people rating something as 5 stars or 1 star than something in the middle. This means you should take the average rating with a grain of salt.
Another thing to remember is that people who take the time to leave a rating usually do so because they either loved or hated the av receiver under 500. This means that you should pay more attention to the reviews that people leave than the rating itself.
Finally, we considered that user ratings are just one tool you can use to decide. They should not be the only factor you consider when purchasing.
Consideration on Specifications
When it comes to making a big purchase for the right av receiver under 500, it is essential to do the research and compare different av receiver under 500 options before making a decision.
One of the main things we considered is the specifications of the product. This can include features, size, weight, price, and more. By taking the time to compare the specifications of different products, you could find the one that is the best fit for you and your needs.
Our Evaluation of Quality of the Product
When customers are looking to make a purchase, one of the critical considerations is the quality of the av receiver under 500. Customers want to know that they are getting a well-made product that will last. This is why quality is such an important consideration when customers are making a purchase. Quality products are crucial to customer satisfaction and can help build brand loyalty.
So, to make the review section, anyone should evaluate the quality of the products to make the right choice.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
How Did We Come Up with The List for This Buying Guide?
First, our algorithms gathered as much information on these items as possible from reliable sources. We collect information by analyzing vast amounts of data. Then, using industry-standard criteria, specialists assessed them on their quality-to-price ratio, allowing us to select the top av receiver under 500 on the market!
How Much Money Should We Spend to Buy av receiver under 500?
Before deciding on a pricing range for a product, consider its quality and how long it will endure. Determine how essential the product is to you and how long it will serve you. Then compare that to its quality.
If you are not going to use the av receiver under 500 for a long time, you do not need a quality that will endure a long time; thus, do not make your pricing range too high.
On the other hand, if you intend to use it for an extended period and regularly, you will require a high-quality item. As a result, a more significant price range would not be an issue.
How to Maintain the Item Properly
No matter what you are using, whether it’s an electric item, clothing, or other appliance, you want to ensure it lasts as long as possible. Here are a few tips on how to take care of your product to make it last longer.
Clean the Product Regularly
One of the best ways to extend the life of any item is to clean it regularly. This is especially true for items that see a lot of use. Keeping the av receiver under 500 clean can prevent dirt and grime from building up and causing wear and tear. In addition, regular cleaning can help you spot any potential problems early on before they have a chance to cause severe damage.
Where to Keep the av receiver under 500
When storing your belongings, be sure to keep the av receiver under 500 in a cool and dry place. This will help to keep them in good condition and prevent them from becoming damaged. If possible, store them in a climate-controlled environment to further protect them.
Don’t Expose it to Extreme Heat/Wet conditions
It is best to avoid exposing the av receiver under 500 in heat and humid environments. The item can absorb moisture from the air, leading to warping and cracking. The item can also expand and contract in extreme temperatures, which can cause the finish to crack or peel.
Don’t Put it Around Harsh Chemicals
Avoiding contact with harsh chemicals is essential for protecting the condition of av receiver under 500. These chemicals can be found in many standard household products, including cleaners, detergents, and pesticides.
They can also be found in some workplaces. Exposure to harsh chemicals can destroy your products or reduce their durability of the product. Taking some steps to avoid contact with these chemicals can help keep you safe.
Keep it in a Clean Place
It is essential to keep your av receiver under 500s in a clean space to enhance their longevity. This means avoiding places with excessive dust, dirt, or moisture, which can lead to damage and premature deterioration.
Taking care of your products will help them last longer and perform better, so it’s worth creating a safe, clean environment for them.
My Two Cents on This Buying Guide
Finding a good product can be difficult. I recommend considering only products that offer premium features at an affordable price.
I like products that make buying more manageable, rather than piling new features onto old products. I also recommend products that have excellent customer service. You want a product you’ll use for a long time, so customer service matters.
You can easily select the best av receiver under 500 by reading our brief reviews and description area. In conclusion, you should read the item’s description carefully to choose the best item. The description should contain information about the item, such as the type, color, size, material, brand, usage, decorations, etc.