You should choose the best glycolic acid serum depending on your needs and conveniences. Different types of glycolic acid serum are available in the market to fulfill different needs. Some of them may be the best in quality but may not serve the purpose of your requirement. So, it is better to understand and evaluate your needs and check out the items to see what fits your needs best.
We have selected the most essential products on the market and provided short features to let you quickly check them. With our buying guide and tips, you can choose the items that fit you the best.
10 Best glycolic acid serum Reviews and Guide in 2022
Check out the top 10 glycolic acid serum Reviews to see what product offers you the best value and usefulness.
1. L’Oreal Paris Skincare 10% Pure Glycolic Acid Serum for Face from Revitalift Derm Intensives, Dark Spot Corrector, Even Tone, Reduce Wrinkles, Glyc
- The Action – This lightweight face serum resurfaces dead skin cells away by gently dissolving what holds them together revealing more even skin
- Face serums are highly concentrated, use potent ingredients, and are lightweight for optimal penetration and visible results – this serum is fragrance-free, paraben-free, dye-free, for all skin types
- How To Use – Apply serum every night to face and neck, after cleansing and before your moisturizer – to protect skin from sun exposure, use Revitalift Triple Power SPF 30 the morning after use
- Anti-aging dark spot corrector face serum is dermatologist validated with an optimal concentration of Glycolic Acid for daily use – visibly reduces dark spots in 2 weeks, reduces wrinkles for younger looking skin
- The Difference – Unlike products with high levels of Glycolic Acid that can be harsh on sensitive skin, this breakthrough serum is designed for daily-use due to its unique formulation with soothing Aloe
2. Glycolic Acid Face Serum 2oz – 15% Glycolic Acid Serum AHA Complex with Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Face – Anti Aging Serum with Lactic Acid – Skin B
- Delay the Signs of Aging – Reduce the appearance of wrinkles with Orca Beauty 15% Glycolic Acid AHA Complex anti aging serum. A potent formula of lactic acid, citric acid & malic acid, it deeply penetrates skin and stimulates fibroblast cells to aid in collagen production. The result? Smoother, younger-looking skin.
- Embrace Authentic Beauty – We believe that beauty is more than meets the eye. Our skincare products are nourishing and cruelty-free, so you can feel good about how you look. If you’re not satisfied, reach out to our customer service for assistance.
- Suitable for All Skin Types – Gentle, yet effective, Orca Beauty Glycolic Acid Serum is a great skin brightening serum and gentle exfoliator for all skin types. Whether you have a dry, oily, sensitive or combination skin type, using this skin serum everyday will benefit you.
- Luminous Glow with Consistent Use – Use this 2oz bottle of face serum for glowing skin everyday to achieve a luminous, glassy glow. It combines lactic acid for mild exfoliating, citric acid for improved dermal matrix & malic acid for better skin respiration. For best results, always follow with SPF.
- Targets Sun Damage & Hyperpigmentation – This potent AHA serum is designed to reduce the appearance of sun damage and hyperpigmentation as it gently exfoliates the skin by increasing cell turnover. This results in a revitalized complexion. It’s also infused with vitamins A, C, E, & hyaluronic acid serum for face to rebalance your skin’s moisture.
3. La Roche Posay Glycolic Acid Serum with Kojic Acid and Vitamin B5, Reduces Dark Spots and Discoloration, Skin Tone Corrector to Brighten & Even Ski
- Tranexamic Acid (TXA): help address the appearance of skin discolorations and the overall skin complexion. Vitamin B5: Panthenol (provitamin B5) is a key ingredient used in some La Roche-Posay formulas to help the skin feel soothed and moisturized.
- Glycolic Acid: An Alpha-Hydroxy Acid (AHA) with exfoliating properties can help improve skin tone and texture. Kojic Acid helps visibly reduce skin discolorations. Lipo-Hydroxy Acid: or LHA, has exfoliating and skin surface renewing properties.
- Treats skin concerns like Visible dark spots, Visible age spots, Visible discolorations, Uneven skin tone. Lightweight serum with vitamin B5, After 2 weeks, skin looks brighter and radiant. After 4 weeks, the look of dark spots and discolorations is reduced.
- This dark spot corrector combines concentrated 10% pure glycolic acid, tranexamic acid (TXA), lipo-hydroxy acid, and vitamin B5 for optimal effectiveness while also being suitable for sensitive skin.
- This lightweight glycolic acid serum, suitable for multiple skin tones, helps reduce the look of dark spots and discolorations and reveals brighter, more even looking skin.
4. Advanced Clinicals Glycolic Peel Serum + Salicylic Acid Treatment. Gentle Formula w/ 10% Glycolic Acid Targets Fine Lines, Large Pores & Age Spots.
- 100% Money-back Guarantee! Try this product out and if you aren’t satisfied with the results, we offer a money back guarantee. Manufactured in the USA. Not tested on Animals. Paraben-free. Mineral Oil-Free. No drying alcohols.
- Overnight exfoliating face peel with 10% glycolic acid resurfaces dull looking skin and boost turnover. Rapidly diminishes the look of superficial lines. Removes dead skin cells to refine, plump, and smooth skin with every youth-reviving drop.
- 3X AHA/ BHA Formula features 4 different exfoliating acids- glycolic, salicylic, lactic, and phytic acid. Chemical peels work harder and deeper than physical exfoliators, while being gentle enough for daily use and dry or sensitive skin.
- Instant results with this newest facial serum from Advanced Clinicals! Glycolic Face Peel Serum instantly absorbs into skin and triggers the renewal process. Within 24 hours skin appears smoother and softer. After 1 month your skin looks more firm, clear and supple with less visible wrinkles and redness.
- Advanced Clinicals Glycolic Acid Serum reduces the appearance of Wrinkles, Uneven Skin Tone, Clogged Pores, Rough Skin Texture, Redness, Acne Scars, Maskne and Dark Spots. Increase hydration to your skin by up to 88%, immediately, with the help of Aquaspheres.
5. Glycolic Acid/AHA 15% Renewal Serum – Intensive Brightening, Smoothing, Exfoliating Serum for Night or Day – Fine Lines and Wrinkles Treatment – 1
- HIGH CONCENTRATION – 15% concentration of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) including Glycolic, Lactic, Citric, Malic and Tartaric Acids from natural sources such as Bilberry, Sugar Cane, Orange, Lemon and Sugar Maple
- RENEWAL EFFECT – Proven to promote smoother, younger looking skin by increasing the rate of cell renewal
- QRxLabs products are Made in the USA in an FDA-registered facility. We only use professional-grade ingredients and never any silicone or parabens. We also take pride in our cruelty-free practices and eco-friendly packaging, so that you can purchase and use our products with confidence.
- BRIGHTENING EFFECT – Shown to increase radiance and brightness and to even out skin tone over time
- EFFECTIVE EXFOLIATION – Formulated to provide an effective exfoliation without excessive irritation or sensitization of the skin
6. artnaturals Glycolic Serum – Face Serum – Vitamin C and Aloe Vera – Exfoliates and Minimizes Pores, Reduce Acne, Breakouts, and Appearance of Aging
- Naturally Exfoliate Our Glycolic Acid Serum is a natural exfoliator that helps boost skin circulation, slough off dead skin cells, and reveal more radiance.
- Smooth Fine Lines And Wrinkles Glycolic helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots, while making skin appear firmer.
- For All Skin Types While our formula is great for all skin types, it is especially beneficial to those with dry skin. Glycolic Acid may cause skin to be more sensitive to the sun, and is recommended for nighttime use.
- Brightening Formula Our nourishing formula helps soothe skin and boosts brightness with saffron, fruit extracts, and sugar maple.
- Vegan Formula Our plant based formula is 100% vegan, containing no animal products or animal testing of any kind.
7. Alpha Skin Care Intensive Renewal Serum | Anti-Aging Formula | 14% Glycolic Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) | Reduces the Appearance of Lines & Wrinkles |
- HEALTHY & RADIANT SKIN: It works naturally to gently lift away dead skin cells so new healthy skin can emerge and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Immediately your skin will feel smooth, fresh and healthy and over time.
- DIRECTIONS: Apply to clean skin daily on face and neck. Do not rinse off. For daytime use, follow with sunscreen. Our AHA products have different percentages so we recommend a patch test.
- THE POWER OF OUR INGREDIENTS: At Alpha Skin Care, we spent decades researching and formulating our products. We follow one simple truth – to use essential, natural ingredients with clinically-proven results to reveal healthy, younger-looking skin.
- ANTI-AGING FORMULA: Our unique anti-aging serum is specially formulated with the optimal balance of 14% Glycolic Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) and a ph level of 3.7 It is also free of parabens and fragrances.
- VITAMINS & NUTRIENTS: Our specially selected vitamins and nutrients are combined with our anti-aging ingredients to enhance the benefits you’ll see and feel from our products. Vitamins and nutrients moisturize and soothe your skin while our anti-aging ingredients work to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
8. CeraVe Skin Renewing Nightly Exfoliating Treatment | Anti Aging Face Serum with Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, and Ceramides| Dark Spot Corrector for
- [ ANTI AGING SERUM FOR FACE ] With Lactic and Glycolic Acids to help minimize the appearance of fine lines, dark spots and pores. Contains Licorice Root Extract to help visibly brighten skin and Hyaluronic Acid to help retain skin’s natural moisture.
- [ NIGHTLY EXFOLIATING TREATMENT ] Consistent, gentle exfoliation can help improve visible signs of aging, including dullness and discoloration. Lactic and Glycolic Acids are chemical exfoliants, which feel less harsh than physical ones like face scrubs.
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- [ GENTLE SKIN CARE ] This hydrating facial serum should be applied in the evening to clean skin. Apply a thin layer and allow to dry before applying CeraVe Night Cream. To protect skin from sun exposure, use CeraVe Face Lotion with SPF 30 during the day.
- [ DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS ] Noncomedogenic, paraben free, and fragrance free. CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more
9. 15% Glycolic Acid Serum – Anti Aging Formula for Face with Aloe, Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol – Exfoliate, Reduce Wrinkles, Brighten Dark Spots, Smooth
- SKIN EXFOLIATOR: The facial serum formulated with the fastest-working and fastest-absorbing Glycolic Acid is a great exfoliator to remove dead skin cells, it helps banish blackheads and refine large pores, giving you a smooth skin
- DIRECTIONS: Use nightly. After cleansing, apply four to six drops daily to the face before moisturizer, avoiding the eye area. Tap into the skin with fingertips. No more hydrating face serum or retinol serum are needed, only one glycolic acid serum will work out skin aging problems for both men and women
- SAFE AND GENTLE: Collagen face serum adopts all natural ingredients like 15% Glycolic Acid, Aloe, Vitamin C, α-Arbutin, Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol and Vitamin E, safe and gentle for all skin types including sensitive skin
- SKIN RENEWAL TREATMENT: Multiple active ingredients like Glycolic Acid, Vitamin C, Niacinamide and Retinol in the face serum encourage collagen and elastin production, effectively improve skin elasticity, which is a good collagen serum for face, helping you get back to healthy and radiant skin
- ANTI-AGING: The ultimate age-defying ingredient retinol in the skin serum targets free radicals to delay aging. Anti aging serum for face battles dark spots, scars and dullness, smooth wrinkles and fine lines
10. Glycolic Acid 10% AHA Peel Serum for Facial-Face Peel for Acne Scars – Alpha Hydroxy Acid for Tone it up, Wrinkles and Lines Reduction, Healthy Ra
- THE BEST KOREAN SKIN CARE AT THE LOWEST PRICE – You will be hard-set to find the high quality ingredients in our products for even close to our price. We believe fantastic skin-care should be available to anyone, and it is our mission to ensure that you get both top-notch quality products, but also the best customer care available. Contact us anytime through Amazon for assistance.
- EFFECTS WILL GO AWAY YOUR SKIN FEELING SMOOTH FRESH AND WHOLESOME. Alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) gently exfoliates to reveal younger-looking well hydrated skin. Creamy formula significantly improves the appearance of hard clogged pores & leaves skin all over your body beautifully soft & moisturized.
- OUR GLYCOLIC ACID PEELS SERUM IS ENOUGH FOR TWO OR THREE TIMES A WEEK with this unique anti-aging formulation. or applied as a spot treatment where needed. For daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 25 or greater Non-Greasy Sunscreen SPF 50.
- 10% GLYCOLIC ACID TONER SERUM TO HELP INSPIRE COLLAGEN PRODUCTION for a reduction in traces and wrinkles for a more youthful searching you. this alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peel stimulates collagen production, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation in the skin by increasing cell regeneration. New cells replace older and damaged ones, exposing a younger skin surface.
- CLEARLY AND LIGHTLY LIFTS AWAY DRIED UP and lifeless pores and skin cells so new and healthy pores and skin can emerge. contrary to many other chemical face peels on the market, this product is a light gel and NOT A LIQUID. This helps prevent the product from trickling down your face or dripping into your eyes or mouth.
What Features and Facts Did We Consider to Choose the Best glycolic acid serum
For choosing the correct list of the glycolic acid serum we have considered some of the products’ aspects and suggest our users do so. Here are the factors to look at.
A brand’s value is the sum total of how much consumers are willing to pay for its goods or services. This can be affected by many factors, including the quality of the glycolic acid serum, the perceived value of the brand, and the emotional connection consumers feel with the brand.
A strong brand can command a premium price, while a weak brand may have to discount its products to attract buyers.
So, we have considered the brand value for choosing a product.
Features of the Product
When buying a glycolic acid serum, it is essential to check the features to ensure you get what you want. Some features to look for include:
- The size of the item
- The color of the product
- The correct weight to choose
- What materials did it use?
- The shape of the item
- The design of the glycolic acid serum.
- The right price
- The warranty of the product
Does it Come with a Warranty?
When making a big purchase, it is essential to consider the item’s warranty. If something goes wrong with the item, the warranty will cover the repair or replacement costs. Most warranties last for a year, but some may last longer. We have considered warranty an essential factor in choosing a glycolic acid serum.
Guides on User Rating
When looking at user ratings, we keep a few things in mind. The first is that ratings are often skewed towards the extremes, with more people rating something as 5 stars or 1 star than something in the middle. This means you should take the average rating with a grain of salt.
Another thing to remember is that people who take the time to leave a rating usually do so because they either loved or hated the glycolic acid serum. This means that you should pay more attention to the reviews that people leave than the rating itself.
Finally, we considered that user ratings are just one tool you can use to decide. They should not be the only factor you consider when purchasing.
Consideration on Specifications
When it comes to making a big purchase for the right glycolic acid serum, it is essential to do the research and compare different glycolic acid serum options before making a decision.
One of the main things we considered is the specifications of the product. This can include features, size, weight, price, and more. By taking the time to compare the specifications of different products, you could find the one that is the best fit for you and your needs.
Our Evaluation of Quality of the Product
When customers are looking to make a purchase, one of the critical considerations is the quality of the glycolic acid serum. Customers want to know that they are getting a well-made product that will last. This is why quality is such an important consideration when customers are making a purchase. Quality products are crucial to customer satisfaction and can help build brand loyalty.
So, to make the review section, anyone should evaluate the quality of the products to make the right choice.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
How Did We Come Up with The List for This Buying Guide?
First, our algorithms gathered as much information on these items as possible from reliable sources. We collect information by analyzing vast amounts of data. Then, using industry-standard criteria, specialists assessed them on their quality-to-price ratio, allowing us to select the top glycolic acid serum on the market!
How Much Money Should We Spend to Buy glycolic acid serum?
Before deciding on a pricing range for a product, consider its quality and how long it will endure. Determine how essential the product is to you and how long it will serve you. Then compare that to its quality.
If you are not going to use the glycolic acid serum for a long time, you do not need a quality that will endure a long time; thus, do not make your pricing range too high.
On the other hand, if you intend to use it for an extended period and regularly, you will require a high-quality item. As a result, a more significant price range would not be an issue.
How to Maintain the Item Properly
No matter what you are using, whether it’s an electric item, clothing, or other appliance, you want to ensure it lasts as long as possible. Here are a few tips on how to take care of your product to make it last longer.
Clean the Product Regularly
One of the best ways to extend the life of any item is to clean it regularly. This is especially true for items that see a lot of use. Keeping the glycolic acid serum clean can prevent dirt and grime from building up and causing wear and tear. In addition, regular cleaning can help you spot any potential problems early on before they have a chance to cause severe damage.
Where to Keep the glycolic acid serum
When storing your belongings, be sure to keep the glycolic acid serum in a cool and dry place. This will help to keep them in good condition and prevent them from becoming damaged. If possible, store them in a climate-controlled environment to further protect them.
Don’t Expose it to Extreme Heat/Wet conditions
It is best to avoid exposing the glycolic acid serum in heat and humid environments. The item can absorb moisture from the air, leading to warping and cracking. The item can also expand and contract in extreme temperatures, which can cause the finish to crack or peel.
Don’t Put it Around Harsh Chemicals
Avoiding contact with harsh chemicals is essential for protecting the condition of glycolic acid serum. These chemicals can be found in many standard household products, including cleaners, detergents, and pesticides.
They can also be found in some workplaces. Exposure to harsh chemicals can destroy your products or reduce their durability of the product. Taking some steps to avoid contact with these chemicals can help keep you safe.
Keep it in a Clean Place
It is essential to keep your glycolic acid serums in a clean space to enhance their longevity. This means avoiding places with excessive dust, dirt, or moisture, which can lead to damage and premature deterioration.
Taking care of your products will help them last longer and perform better, so it’s worth creating a safe, clean environment for them.
My Two Cents on This Buying Guide
Finding a good product can be difficult. I recommend considering only products that offer premium features at an affordable price.
I like products that make buying more manageable, rather than piling new features onto old products. I also recommend products that have excellent customer service. You want a product you’ll use for a long time, so customer service matters.
You can easily select the best glycolic acid serum by reading our brief reviews and description area. In conclusion, you should read the item’s description carefully to choose the best item. The description should contain information about the item, such as the type, color, size, material, brand, usage, decorations, etc.