With so many options available in the market choosing the best home kegerator can be tricky for normal customers. Consumers can get overwhelmed by the huge marketplace and end in a place by choosing a wrong product that will not serve its purpose perfectly.
The purpose of this review is to avoid misunderstanding and help the customer with a shortlist of the most popular products of the marketplace by analyzing the features, functions, specifications, customers rating, and reviews.
This review section will help you with the selected list of the most favored and trended items of the marketplace where you can easily check the reviews from the actual customers.
Top 10 Best home kegerator
Here are the top home kegerator we picked, check their features.
1. Kegco Kegerator, Dual Tap, Stainless Steel
- Interior is spacious enough to hold one 1/2 barrel or 1/4 barrel, two 1/6-barrels, or three home brew kegs
- Digital temperature display with push button controls makes it easy to set and verify internal temperature
- Comes with 2 adjustable shelves that allow you to convert it into an all refrigerator for extra storage
- Deep chill function allows you to quickly cool down a warm keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours
- Comes complete with a 2-tap keg beer dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact
2. Kegco HBK309S-2K Full-Size Digital Homebrew Kegerator Dual Faucet Stainless with Ball Lock Keg
- With a digital LED display and intuitive controls, it is easy to set and verify the internal temperature of this home brew keg refrigerator | Simply press the up or down button, and the temperature is adjusted by one degree in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Recommended clearance around the unit – 3” on all sides | Do not expose outdoor | Temperature range – 32ᵒ to 75ᵒ
- Features a reversible door | removable guardrail | Includes Keg dispenser / Gas and Beer lines / Co2 tank (ships empty) / regulator / One ball lock keg
- Product dimensions – 25” D x 24” W x 33.25” H | Electrical – 115V / 60 Hz / 1.7 running amps | Fits barrels – One full size (1/2) / One Pony size (1/4) / One slim (1/4) / Two 1/6 or Three 5 gallon ball / pin lock Keg
- Store up to three Cornelius ball lock kegs in the HBK309S-2’s spacious interior, or use it to hold a 6 gallon bucket or carboy of fermenting homebrew. This keg refrigerator can even be used to store food and other beverages!
3. Kegco Keg Dispenser, Two Faucet, Stainless Steel
- CONVENIENT DESIGN FEATURES: This beer dispenser has all of the same great features that you’ve come to appreciate in other Kegco models, like an easy-to-clean removable built-in drip tray, a chrome guardrail that helps prevent glasses from sliding off of the countertop, and easy rolling casters that allow you to easily move the unit from room to room in your home or business! These casters lock to keep the unit from moving again once it’s in position.
- INCLUDES COMPLETE KEG TAPPING KIT: The Z163S-2 comes complete with a double tap draft dispense system and everything you need to tap two domestic D system kegs, including a dual faucet stainless draft tower, two chrome faucets, an empty 5 lb. CO2 tank, a double gauge CO2 regulator, and two D system keg couplers.
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: Intuitive push button controls and a clear LED display make it easy to precisely set the internal temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit, one of the widest available temperature ranges of any keg dispenser on the market today. Fan-forced cooling helps maintain the optimal refrigerated storage environment, and an air-cooled draft tower ensures that every drop of beer remains refreshingly chilled from the keg to your glass.
- LARGE INTERIOR: The generously sized 5.8 cu.ft. interior can hold one full size keg (including Miller kegs, Coors kegs, and rubber kegs), one pony keg, one quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. When you’re not using it to store and dispense kegs, you can use the three wire storage shelves to convert the keg refrigerator into a regular all-refrigerator. The unit measures 35.875″ H x 24.375″ W x 24″ D.
- COMMERCIAL OR FREESTANDING USE: The Kegco Z163S-2 features a durable construction, high powered performance, and quiet and energy efficient operation that make it suitable for both commercial and residential applications. It has been CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7.
4. Kegco HK38BSU-2 BF MPHK38BSU-2 Keg Dispenser
- LARGE STAINLESS STEEL INTERIOR: This kegerator measures 34-1/8″ H x 24″ W x 25″ D and features a beautiful stainless steel interior that is more durable and easy-to-clean than the plastic liner found in many competing models. Enough floor space is provided to house a full size keg, two quarter slim kegs, or up to three 5 gallon kegs, and two adjustable wire shelves are included to allow you to covert the beer dispenser into a refrigerator when you are in need of extra cold storage.
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE DISPLAY: Easily adjust and view the set temperature, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the interior light on and off with the push of a button. The controls can be accessed effortlessly at the front of the cabinet, out of the way of the dispense system. Temperature can be set between 32 and 59 degrees Fahrenheit, so it’s cold enough for cold beer, coffee, kombucha, and even wine.
- INCLUDES EXCLUSIVE PREMIUM 2-TAP DIRECT DRAW KIT: Kegco’s X-CLUSIVE Premium Direct Draw Kit comes complete with an empty 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank with electric red epoxy finish, a Kegco LH-542-2 Pro Series two product double gauge CO2 regulator, two Kegco KT85D-L “D” system lever handle keg couplers, a 3″ diameter polished stainless steel draft tower with two stainless faucets for 100% stainless contact, a 12″ x 7″ stainless drip tray, and a deluxe hand pump cleaning kit.
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: At 3200 BTUs, it has the most powerful compressor in its class, providing unprecedented cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown. Forced air refrigeration ensures that cold air is evenly distributed throughout the cabinet so there are no hot spots. Cold air is directed into the beer tower, ensuring that the lines are cold all the way up to the faucet so there’s less foam between pours.
- BUILT-IN OR FREESTANDING USE: Features a front-venting design that allows you to build this dual faucet kegerator into cabinetry for a seamless look that is easy to maintain and provides more floor space. A stainless steel guard rail is included to prevent glasses or mugs from sliding off the top in freestanding applications. The attractive stainless steel door includes a lock to keep the contents secure, and both a towel bar and a curved handle are included for easy customization.
5. EdgeStar KC1500SS 15″ Built-in Stainless Steel Kegerator
- Stainless steel guardrail & drip tray; Four (4) casters included; Black cabinet & stainless steel door; Reinforced stainless steel floor
- Low profile “D coupler; Draft components included; Temperature Range: 32 60°F; Possible Keg Configurations: (1) slim quarter, (1) 1/6 sixth barrel, or (1) Cornelius keg
- PLEASE NOTE: Delivery will be curbside, inside delivery is not available. A valid phone number is required for delivery purposes, please ensure the correct phone number is provided in your shipping information when placing this order.
- Forced air-cooled beer tower; Safety lock; Reversible door; Professional door handle
- Front ventilation; Forced air refrigeration; Digital thermostat; Interior LED lighting
6. Kegco K309SS-1 Keg Dispenser
- One of the coldest temperature ranges of any kegerator on the market
- Spacious interior can be used to store three home brew kegs or could be used as a fermentation chamber or an all-refrigerator
- Deep chill functionality allows to quickly drop the internal temperature of your keg
- Digital temperature display with easy to use push button controls
- Dispense kit includes empty 5 lb. aluminum co2 tank, a dual gauge regulator, and ball lock keg coulplers
7. Kegco K309B-2 Kegerator
- CONVENIENT DESIGN FEATURES: This Kegco kegerator’s convenient design boasts great features like attractive styling, a removable and easy-to-clean built-in drip tray, a chrome guard rail that helps prevent your mugs and glasses from sliding off of the countertop, and easy rolling casters that allow you to easily move the unit from one location to another. The casters lock once the unit is in position, so it won’t roll away again until you want it to.
- DESIGNED AND BUILT TO LAST: This Kegco kegerator has been designed and constructed using only high-quality components, ensuring superior long-lasting performance.The unit measures 33.25 H x 23.6 W x 23.9 D inches. All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components. A stainless steel interior floor mat evenly distributes the weight of your kegs to help prevent damage over time, and also allows your kegs to glide smoothly in and out when loading and unloading.
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: A digital temperature display with push button controls makes it easier than ever to set and verify the internal temperature of your keg refrigerator. Fan-forced cooling gives this unit one of the coldest temperature ranges of any beer cooler on the market today, allowing it to be set as low as 32 degrees to dispense ice cold beer. A Deep Chill function gives you to ability to quickly cool down a warm beer keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously.
- INCLUDES COMPLETE KEG TAPPING KIT: This keg beer dispenser provides you with all of the equipment you’ll need to pour a cold, refreshing glass of beer straight from the keg, including a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank, a single gauge CO2 regulator, 5 feet of 5/16 inch I.D. blue air line assembly with 2 snap clamps, D system keg couplers, and a 3″ diameter chrome plated metal two faucet draft tower. The CO2 tank ships empty and will need to be filled locally.
- LARGE INTERIOR: The interior of this keg beer refrigerator is spacious enough to easily hold any full-size keg, including Coors kegs, Miller kegs, and rubber kegs. It can also hold up to two 5 gallon D system kegs or up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home-brew kegs, allowing you to dispense more than one type of beer at a time. When you’re not using it as a beer dispenser, it can easily be converted into an all-refrigerator using the two included adjustable storage shelves.
8. Kegerator Beer Dispenser with 2 Tap Towers, Atosa Commercial Keg Cooler Refrigerator, MKC58
9. VEVOR Kegerators Beer Dispenser, Full Size Beer Kegerator Refrigerator, Single Tap Direct Draw Beer Dispenser w/LED Display, 23-83℉ Adjustable Du
- Temperature Control: The digital temperature control panel allows you to conveniently adjust and observe the inner temperature in the range of 23-83℉. Furthermore, our keg refrigerator adopts quick-cooling technology. Therefore, by pressing the fan button, you can switch this kegerator into a fan-forced cooling mode, which can greatly improve the cooling speed and save you a lot of time. Besides, the thickened foam layer is designed to maintain the stability of the temperature.
- Extensive Application: Our beer kegerator refrigerator can be used in various entertainment places such as home, bar, barbecue shop, etc., making you enjoy yourself more at the party.
- Large Capacity: Our beer kegerator refrigerator has an extensive inner space (21.26″x20.28″x28.35″ in dimensions), giving sufficient room for beer barrels in different sizes, such as the US-standard full-size, quarter, sixth barrels, etc. It performs perfectly at the outdoor gatherings, dotting your parties with fresh and cool beers. In addition, this beer kegerator dispenser can be used as a refrigerator for drinks with a detachable wire shelf, meeting your individual needs of drinking.
- Complete Accessories: A complete range of accessories significantly reduce your extra purchasing costs. Guided by the instruction book, the installation of accessories is effortless, and the complementary tools enable you to install faster.
- Considerate Details: Equipped with 4 omnidirectional casters, our beer dispenser is easy to transport. Meanwhile, 2 lockable front casters ensure the stability of the dispenser. Featuring a removable non-slip drip tray and an easy-to-install chrome rail, our beer dispenser provides you an excellent drinking experience. Besides the included 304 stainless steel beer tower, our refrigerator is also suitable for all beer towers sold by our brand.
10. Kegco K199B-2P Kegerator Two Keg Beer Cooler – Premium Double Faucet D System Kit – Black Door
- 100% STAINLESS STEEL CONTACT: The premium direct draw kit that is included with this unit features 100% stainless steel contact, ensuring that your beer will only touch sanitary stainless steel components from the keg to your glass! The probe on the keg couplers, the tower shanks, the faucets, and all of the fittings are stainless steel. This premium kit also comes with a deluxe hand pump pressurized cleaning kit that makes it easy to keep your dispense system squeaky clean between kegs.
- POWERFUL AND ENERGY EFFICIENT COOLING TECHNOLOGY: Designed to be ideal for in-home keg storage, this beer cooler features an ultra-quiet performance and a 25% more energy efficient design that delivers superior cooling while saving you money each month on your electricity bill. You can adjust the internal temperature between 34 and 45 degrees Fahrenheit using the temperature control dial conveniently located inside of the cabinet to store your kegs at their perfect temperature.
- SLEEK AND STYLISH DESIGN: This kegerator houses your kegs in a sleek black cabinet with a matching black door that is sure to look great in any room of your home. The unit also features a textured countertop with an attractive metal safety rail that helps keep your mugs and glasses from sliding off, as well as an easy-to-clean removable drip tray that collects spills for fast clean-up. The 2-1/2″ locking casters provide convenient mobility. Unit measures 33″ H x 20″ W x 25.5″ D.
- LARGE INTERIOR: This keg cooler’s spacious interior can accommodate one full size, straight pony, or quarter slim keg, and up to two sixth slim, strap handle, or rubber handle home-brew kegs (it cannot hold bevel or rubber kegs, commonly used by Miller and Coors). Two removable wire shelves are included that allow you to easily convert this keg refrigerator into an all-refrigerator or beverage center for additional cold storage when you’re not dispensing kegs.
- INCLUDES PREMIUM KEG TAPPING KIT: With this Kegco premium kegerator, you get everything you need to begin dispensing delicious draft beer straight from a keg. The two tap dispense system includes a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank, a two product Kegco 542-2 Pro Series double gauge CO2 regulator, two 5 foot lengths of 5/16″ I.D. draft beer line assembly with snap clamps, two Kegco KT85D-L D system lever handle keg couplers that can tap all domestic taps, and a 3″ diameter draft tower.
How to Choose the Best home kegerator: Buying Guide
When it comes to choosing the right home kegerator, you should be assured that you are making the right choice. Understanding about the product before buying it is the most important part. Sometimes with so many options, evaluating the right choice at the right moment can be problematic.
So, check out the buying guide to overcome all the hassle of finding your best solution.
Features of the home kegerator
The first thing to check out on any product is the feature. You have to locate the useful features that will come in handy in your needs. Sometimes a product can be filled with tons of features to look good on normal eyes but their features can be worthless in practical use.
So, before choosing the right item you need to evaluate the features from the feature section and the description section to see if you are going to use them or not. If the products come with some of the efficient features, you can undoubtedly choose them.
Check the Specifications
Sometimes, we don’t have enough time to check on the specification section and are quickly drawn to buy a product. While the products we are suggesting here are the best ones according to the users, we still suggest taking a look at the specifications.
The specifications of the home kegerator will let you informed about the uses and advantages of using the products. You can then determine if that can fulfill the purpose of your needs.
Yes, there can be a few problems understanding the whole specification section if it is too long. What we suggest is to look for the key features, performance, how much the products going to cost and their after-sale services.
Design of Product
The market is full of wonderful products, and it can be tough to decide which one to choose. However, the first impression you can make of the item is the overall design.
You can check out the material, finish, color, and other visual aspects of the product to get a taste of the manufacturer. If you like the overall design, you can check out other factors before choosing the item.
Seller Rank in the Marketplace
If you buying the products from our shortlisted table, then one thing you can consider is to check the seller rank. A trendy and growing product means it is delivering good performances to most of the customers.
And better trends and growth of selling means better seller rank. And home kegerator from a good seller rank will ensure not only good quality of the item but also a better after-sale service and good warranty service if available.
Durability and Stability of the Product
You need to check out the description and reviews section to see how durable and stable the product is. A good product will be durable, will last longer, and will provide stable uses throughout its lifetime.
The home kegerator we have suggested have mostly been made in a way to last longer with providing stable performance in uses, but the best thing is to click the item and check out the stability and durability according to your personal need.
User Friendliness and Comfort
No one wants discomfort and critical toughness when using a product. Comfort is one of the most important considerations when choosing the home kegerator. Most of the products that are selected in this article are popular which means have better served the most users.
So, we are certain that these products are comfortable and user-friendly enough to satisfy most customers. But you can watch each of the products on our list to see which fulfills your satisfaction the most.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Price Range for home kegerator?
The item can come with several cost ranges. The price can go up depending on the quality of the items and the ability to last longer periods, functions, specifications, features, and reliability.
The modern marketing trends have left us with little clues on the actual price. Sometimes a product manufactured cheaply can cost a lot more than a quality one. Some manufacturers spend more on marketing than manufacturing creating better reach and less quality.
So, you should compare the price of the products from our review segment to select the best features, quality, and performance of the product in a certain price range.
Why Should You Buy the home kegerator?
If you need an item, then understanding the scenario is simple. But if you are not, then think sensibly if the benefits of this product will certainly fulfill your need. Ask yourself, why do you want to have the product.
What we have suggested in our top pick is the best items according to many users. If you have made up your mind, then you can read the reviews of the customers before choosing the right item.
When Should I Buy a New home kegerator?
There can always be a question if:
Is it the right time to buy the home kegerator, or you should wait for few times to see if the right products have been launched to serve your need?
It is pretty difficult to determine if the products that are actually on the marketplace are the best, or the best items are yet to come. But the suggested products are popular and have very good reviews from a lot of customers.
So, if you need the product right now, wasting any time is not sensible.
Which Type of home kegerator is the Best?
There are different types of home kegerator in the marketplace. Understand your need first. Which type of this product will be most beneficial to you. You can also go through the product list and see their reviews, pros, cons, and then select the best type of items for now.
I hope our product table, review section, and buying guide will help you determine the right items for your need. If you are looking for the best home kegerator then there are multiple options from our product list.
You can go check out the short features of these items from our review to pick one or two to check for further reviews. Click these products and see the reviews of the customers, description of the products, and rating of it to make a final decision for buying it.