With so many options available in the market choosing the best midfield lacrosse heads can be tricky for normal customers. Consumers can get overwhelmed by the huge marketplace and end in a place by choosing a wrong product that will not serve its purpose perfectly.
The purpose of this review is to avoid misunderstanding and help the customer with a shortlist of the most popular products of the marketplace by analyzing the features, functions, specifications, customers rating, and reviews.
This review section will help you with the selected list of the most favored and trended items of the marketplace where you can easily check the reviews from the actual customers.
Top 10 Best midfield lacrosse heads
Here are the top midfield lacrosse heads we picked, check their features.
1. StringKing Men’s Mark 2V Midfield Lacrosse Head Strung with Type 4s Mesh (White/White)
- Ultimate versatility — We’ve made it easier than ever to string up the perfect pocket. 29 stringing holes on each sidewall allow for unrivaled customization and fine-tuning.
- Stiffest head in its weight class. By far — Advanced bone-growth optimization software helped us identify low-stress areas where we could remove material without sacrificing strength—giving you an incredibly strong, light, stiff lacrosse head.
- Best scoop in lacrosse — Rounded edges on the front prevent your head from digging into the ground. An aggressive forward angle guides loose balls into your pocket, so you can attack the ball from any direction. The ultra-stiff construction gives you more power, accuracy and consistency.
2. StringKing Men’s Mark 2V Midfield Unstrung Lacrosse Head (White)
- Light. Stiff. Strong. – Advanced bone growth optimization software allowed us to identify low growth optimization software allowed us to identify low stress areas where we could remove material without sacrificing strength—giving you a stronger, lighter, and stiffer lacrosse head.
- Groundball vacuum. – We designed the Mark 2 lacrosse head family to guide groundballs into your pocket and keep them there. The aggressively angled scoop acts like a funnel, letting you attack the ball from any direction.
- No head rattle. – The lightweight bolt included with the Mark 2 lacrosse head family goes through the front and back of our Metal 2 lacrosse shafts, securing the lacrosse head from both ends to eliminate head rattle.
- A better pocket. – We’ve made it easier than ever to string up the perfect pocket in our Mark 2 lacrosse head family. 29 stringing holes on each sidewall allow for unrivaled customization and fine tuning.
3. CAKLOR Lacrosse Complete Attack/Midfield Stick with Shaft & Head Mens-1 Stick,Black
- Meets NCAA and NFHS Rules
- Complete stick only – includes new material 6000 series alloy handle , light and durable
- Easy catching and ball control for all entry-level players
- Professionally strung mesh:The mesh is made from a premium quality material.
- Head is molded with softer material to provide a forgiving response
4. Silverfin Camber Lacrosse Head Strung for Men Attack/Midfield (Black)
- ♦️MINIMAL BREAK IN NECESSARY – Strung with our proprietary mesh, each of our strung heads is ready to be used immediately with minimal break in.
- ♦️VERSATILE – Light but very strong, our lacrosse heads can be used in all playing conditions from NCAA and NLL level play all the way through youth lacrosse.
- ♦️POCKET POSITION – Our lacrosse sticks are designed with multiple sidewall holes for all custom pocket preferences.
- ♦️BALL CONTROL – Each head is designed for all pocket variations depending on your positional preference. Combine these heads with our new lacrosse mesh stringing kits for the perfect balance of hold and throwing snap.
5. StringKing Men’s Mark 2T Midfield Lacrosse Head Strung with Type 4X Mesh (White/White)
- For the transition player — With the ground ball dominance and punishing stiffness of our Mark 2D, and the ball control and offensive power of our Mark 2V, the Mark 2T caters to hybrid lacrosse players who do it all.
- Stiffness is performance — Whether you’re throwing checks, picking up ground balls, or ripping shots, you need a stiff head. The lightweight and ultra-stiff Mark 2T lacrosse head provides power, accuracy, and consistency.
- Dominate the field — The Mark 2T midfield lacrosse head combines features from our offensive and defensive heads so you can dominate both sides of the ball.
6. StringKing Women’s Mark 2 Midfield Lacrosse Head Strung with Women’s Type 4 Lacrosse Mesh (Black/Black)
- Balanced performance. — A moderate face shape and sidewall design help the Mark 2 Midfield women’s lacrosse head deliver consistent performance on both ends of the field.
- Insanely light. — A lighter lacrosse head means faster hands and harder shots. The Mark 2 Midfield delivers the speed you want without sacrificing strength you need.
- Durability guaranteed. — If your lacrosse head breaks within its warranty period, we will replace it for free.
- A better pocket. — The side profile and stringing holes on the Mark 2 Midfield help any lacrosse player create the type of pocket that best suits their style of play.
7. Franklin Sports Boys + Mens Lacrosse Sticks – Attack + Midfield Lax Stick – Lightweight Kids + Adults Aluminum Lacrosse Stick – Ambush – 30″
- NEO-GRIP SURFACE TEXTURE: The shaft is designed with our Neo-Grip surface texture for improved control and stability. Perfect for cradling and quick hand adjustments for lightning fast passes and shots
- READY TO PLAY POCKET: Pocket made with standard 10 Diamond semi-soft mesh that swiftly breaks in so you can get right to playing! This semi soft mesh also allows for a deeper pocket and more ball control when cradling
- ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION: The lightweight aluminum construction helps players stay agile and mobile while reducing drag for maximum stick speed, control and follow through
- COMPLETE STICK: Includes both the head and shaft of the lacrosse stick, plus it ships fully assembled and ready for play! Intended for use by both beginner and intermediate players
- MIDFIELD/ATTACK LACROSSE STICK: Constructed with a 30″ shaft this stick is perfect for attackers and midfielders and is designed premium control and precision
8. Epoch Integra Z-One Unstrung Lacrosse Head for Attack/Midfield with Knot Lock Technology, Black
- COMPOSITE INJECTED POLYMER: The Z-ONE is constructed with proprietary composite injected polymer; This provides not only optimal strength and durability but maximum energy transfer for improved velocity
- KNOT LOCK TECH: Knot Lock Tech is featured in the sidewall holes, designed with unique grooves that help support and anchor sidewall knots; This gives your unstrung lacrosse head a more consistent pocket and ideal channel
- iQ4 FLEX: Our shaft’s bend when you need it to, but retains its firmness for maximum control; Conventional shafts that tout flex often use fiberglass, a cheaper, less durable material, to increase the bendability
- PROUDLY MADE IN USA: The Z-ONE has a Universal Spec and is manufactured with Epoch’s proprietary blend of materials for a super tough polymer with maximized stiffness and flexibility properties with UV protection
- ZONE 1 LOW POCKET: Designed for the elite lacrosse players the Epoch lacrosse head was engineered to have a zone 1 pocket location; This is the lowest zone, and designed for the ball to sit at the lowest point of the head, giving you the most control
- Stiffness is performance. — Whether you’re throwing checks, picking up ground balls, or ripping shots, you need a stiff head. The lightweight and ultra-stiff Mark 2T provides power, accuracy, and consistency.
- Dominate the field. — The Mark 2T combines features from our offensive and defensive heads so you can dominate both sides of the ball.
- For the transition player. — The Mark 2T is designed to cater to players who do it all. With the ground ball dominance and punishing stiffness of our Mark 2D, and the ball control and offensive power of the Mark 2V, the 2T is perfect for those hybrid players.
10. Epoch Women’s 10-Degree Elite Lacrosse Unstrung Head for Attack/Midfield Power Players, Bottom Rail Design with Stiff Flex iQ3, Knot Lock Technolo
- ZONE 4 HIGH POCKET: Engineered for versatile players, this lacrosse stick head is ideal for attacks and middies as the high pocket allows for a lightning quick release, superior ball control and maximum feel
- KNOT LOCK TECHNOLOGY: Epoch’s new Knot Lock Tech is engineered specifically for stringers. Featured in the sidewall holes, it is designed with unique grooves that help support and anchor sidewall knots, giving you a more consistent pocket and ideal channel
- FLEX iQ3: Designed to be stiffer, so that players have the ability to control the level of precision that works best during the game, made for players who throw precision checks and look to get the ball up the field as quickly as possible
- COMPOSITE INJECTED POLYMER: The Purpose 10-Degree is constructed with proprietary composite injected polymer, which provides not only optimal strength and durability, but also maximum energy transfer for improved velocity
- MADE IN THE USA: The Purpose 10-Degree Elite Unstrung Lacrosse Head is made in America with pride; With access to the world’s best engineers, raw materials, and the latest manufacturing processes, Epoch continues to lead the development of technology in lacrosse by designing, engineering, manufacturing in-house
How to Choose the Best midfield lacrosse heads: Buying Guide
When it comes to choosing the right midfield lacrosse heads, you should be assured that you are making the right choice. Understanding about the product before buying it is the most important part. Sometimes with so many options, evaluating the right choice at the right moment can be problematic.
So, check out the buying guide to overcome all the hassle of finding your best solution.
Features of the midfield lacrosse heads
The first thing to check out on any product is the feature. You have to locate the useful features that will come in handy in your needs. Sometimes a product can be filled with tons of features to look good on normal eyes but their features can be worthless in practical use.
So, before choosing the right item you need to evaluate the features from the feature section and the description section to see if you are going to use them or not. If the products come with some of the efficient features, you can undoubtedly choose them.
Check the Specifications
Sometimes, we don’t have enough time to check on the specification section and are quickly drawn to buy a product. While the products we are suggesting here are the best ones according to the users, we still suggest taking a look at the specifications.
The specifications of the midfield lacrosse heads will let you informed about the uses and advantages of using the products. You can then determine if that can fulfill the purpose of your needs.
Yes, there can be a few problems understanding the whole specification section if it is too long. What we suggest is to look for the key features, performance, how much the products going to cost and their after-sale services.
Design of Product
The market is full of wonderful products, and it can be tough to decide which one to choose. However, the first impression you can make of the item is the overall design.
You can check out the material, finish, color, and other visual aspects of the product to get a taste of the manufacturer. If you like the overall design, you can check out other factors before choosing the item.
Seller Rank in the Marketplace
If you buying the products from our shortlisted table, then one thing you can consider is to check the seller rank. A trendy and growing product means it is delivering good performances to most of the customers.
And better trends and growth of selling means better seller rank. And midfield lacrosse heads from a good seller rank will ensure not only good quality of the item but also a better after-sale service and good warranty service if available.
Durability and Stability of the Product
You need to check out the description and reviews section to see how durable and stable the product is. A good product will be durable, will last longer, and will provide stable uses throughout its lifetime.
The midfield lacrosse heads we have suggested have mostly been made in a way to last longer with providing stable performance in uses, but the best thing is to click the item and check out the stability and durability according to your personal need.
User Friendliness and Comfort
No one wants discomfort and critical toughness when using a product. Comfort is one of the most important considerations when choosing the midfield lacrosse heads. Most of the products that are selected in this article are popular which means have better served the most users.
So, we are certain that these products are comfortable and user-friendly enough to satisfy most customers. But you can watch each of the products on our list to see which fulfills your satisfaction the most.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Price Range for midfield lacrosse heads?
The item can come with several cost ranges. The price can go up depending on the quality of the items and the ability to last longer periods, functions, specifications, features, and reliability.
The modern marketing trends have left us with little clues on the actual price. Sometimes a product manufactured cheaply can cost a lot more than a quality one. Some manufacturers spend more on marketing than manufacturing creating better reach and less quality.
So, you should compare the price of the products from our review segment to select the best features, quality, and performance of the product in a certain price range.
Why Should You Buy the midfield lacrosse heads?
If you need an item, then understanding the scenario is simple. But if you are not, then think sensibly if the benefits of this product will certainly fulfill your need. Ask yourself, why do you want to have the product.
What we have suggested in our top pick is the best items according to many users. If you have made up your mind, then you can read the reviews of the customers before choosing the right item.
When Should I Buy a New midfield lacrosse heads?
There can always be a question if:
Is it the right time to buy the midfield lacrosse heads, or you should wait for few times to see if the right products have been launched to serve your need?
It is pretty difficult to determine if the products that are actually on the marketplace are the best, or the best items are yet to come. But the suggested products are popular and have very good reviews from a lot of customers.
So, if you need the product right now, wasting any time is not sensible.
Which Type of midfield lacrosse heads is the Best?
There are different types of midfield lacrosse heads in the marketplace. Understand your need first. Which type of this product will be most beneficial to you. You can also go through the product list and see their reviews, pros, cons, and then select the best type of items for now.
I hope our product table, review section, and buying guide will help you determine the right items for your need. If you are looking for the best midfield lacrosse heads then there are multiple options from our product list.
You can go check out the short features of these items from our review to pick one or two to check for further reviews. Click these products and see the reviews of the customers, description of the products, and rating of it to make a final decision for buying it.