You should choose the best noise suppressor pedals depending on your needs and conveniences. Different types of noise suppressor pedals are available in the market to fulfill different needs. Some of them may be the best in quality but may not serve the purpose of your requirement. So, it is better to understand and evaluate your needs and check out the items to see what fits your needs best.
We have selected the most essential products on the market and provided short features to let you quickly check them. With our buying guide and tips, you can choose the items that fit you the best.
10 Best noise suppressor pedals Reviews and Guide in 2022
Check out the top 10 noise suppressor pedals Reviews to see what product offers you the best value and usefulness.
1. Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor Pedal
- Noise Suppress/Noise Gate Guitar Pedal
2. Donner Noise Gate Pedal, Noise Killer Guitar Pedal Noise Suppressor Effect 2 Modes for Electric Guitar and Bass True Bypass
- [Noise Gate pedal] Noise reduction range: -70—+10dB.
- [Noise Killer] Donner Noise Killer features fast noise detection and smooth attack/release, which keeps everything quiet without affecting the notes you played.
- [True bypass Noise Suppressor] True bypass provides transparent tone.
- [2 Modes Noise Gate] Hard/Soft Mode. Hard: Faster, harder noise reduction. Soft: Softer, smoother noise reduction.
- Notice: DC 9V Adapter power supply is not included.
3. Rowin Guitar Noise Killer Noise Gate Suppressor Effect Pedal LEF-319
- 【Note】please note this pedal can not powered by batteries. Need a DC 9V power supply with negative in the center to power up. Pleae buy it separately at Rowin music Store. Thank you
- 【Noise Gate pedal】reduces the noise from input signal without lowering the quality of your original signal.Adjusting the noise reduction Degree:-70—+10db
- 【Solid construction】made of high-quality zinc alloy, durable and sturdy
- 【True bypass】true bypass provide transparent tone.Led indicator shows working state.【Mini size】small and exquisite, can save a lot of space on pedal board
- 【2 modes】hard Mode: provide hard effect of noise reduction, soft Mode: provide soft effect of noise reduction
4. SONICAKE Noise Gate Effects Pedal Guitar Pedal Suppressor Noise Wiper Guitar Effects Pedal 2 Modes True Bypass
- Easy-to-Use One Knob Control (Threshold) for the Main Function on the noise gate guitar pedal
- True Bypass Footswitch keeps a clean Signal Path on the noise gate pedal
- 100% Analog Design keeps Noise away from your noise gate pedals without changing Dynamics and Tone Characters
- Two working Modes for FAST or SMOOTH noise reduction For this Noise Gate pedal
- Working with 9V Center Negative Regular Pedal Power Supply(not included) For the noise gate guitar pedal
5. ISET Noise Killer Noise Gate Pedal Shark Suppressor Effect Pedal
- The Noise Gate Guitar Effects Pedal from ISET MUSIC effectively tames your guitar signal ! This pedal is perfect if you’re trying to reduce buzz in your signal while you aren’t playing.
- The Threshold Knob adjusts when the Pedal will begin cutting off a signal. If you set the Knob to -30 DB, the pedal will cut off any signal that is lower than that value. Setting the Threshold to higher values like 10 can create some great effects with Reverb and Heavy Distortion!
- Note: Please note this pedal cannot powered by batteries. Need a DC 9V power supply with negative in the center to power up. Please buy it separately at Iset Music Store.
- The True-Bypass Footswitch allows for your tone to come through the pedal unaffected in the “off” position.
- The Toggle Switch has two settings, Hard and Soft. The Hard setting adjust the pedal so that it’s release is almost immediate. The Hard setting is perfect for getting rid of unwanted string noise and creating clean silence in between the notes of a heavy-metal riff. The Soft setting eases up on the release and allows it to end less abruptly.
6. Vivlex LEF-319 Noise Gate Suppressor Noise Reduction Guitar Effects Pedal Noise killer Noise Wiper Noise Cancelling for Electric Guitar Bass with T
- ❤【Power Supply】Working with a DC 9V Adapter power supply (NOT INCLUDED). Please unplug the DC adapter when not using the product or during the thunder storm.
- ❤【2 Modes】HARD and SOFT. HARD Mode: Hard Effect good at quickly stopping the sound tail, suitable for the rhythmic music. SOFT Mode: Soft Effect make the sound gradually smaller until disappear, which sound smooth and soft.
- ❤【Outstanding performance】Effectively eliminate unwanted noise and hum without altering your tone. The noise gate guitar pedal can reduce the noise form input signal and keep the quality of your original signal.
- ❤【Easy of Use】Operation couldn’t be easier. Threshold knob and HARD / SOFT mode switch toggle makes it easier to control. Adjusting noise control level: -70dB to +10dB.
- ❤【Built To Last】With rugged Zinc alloy on the outside and quality components on the inside, this mini pedal was built tough to provide years and years of reliable using, and carries a full 12-MONTH WARRANTY .
7. ISP Technologies Decimator II G String Noise Suppressor Pedal
- Guitar Noise Reduction/Noise Gate Pedal with Direct Instrument Tracking Linking Function
8. AZOR The Noise Guitar Effect Pedal Noise Killer Pedals Suppressor 2 Modes for Electric Guitar True Bypass
- 🎸【Easy to control 】- 2 Working Modes: Hard/Soft
- 🎸【Mini style】- Small, light weight and exquisite.Enduring, light-weighted Aluminumalloy chassis .
- 🎸【Power source】- 9V DC adapter center negative（no power adapter included）
- 🎸【Classic design】- True bypass provide transparent tone.LED indicator shows the working state.
- 🎸【Easy to use】- Hard: Provide hard effect of noise reduction.Soft: Provide soft effect of noise reduction
9. VSN Noise Killer Guitar Noise Gate Suppressor Effect Pedal 2 Modes True Bypass for Electric Guitars
- ♪ ♪【2 MODES】Hard Mode: Provide hard effect of noise reduction, Soft Mode: Provide soft effect of noise reduction
- ♪ ♪【TRUE BYPASS】True bypass provide transparent tone.Led indicator shows working state.Mini size, easy to connect to the pedal board, electric guitar, bass necessary noise suppression equipment.
- ♪ ♪【NOISE GATE PEDAL】Reduces the noise from input signal without lowering the quality of your original signal.Adjusting the noise reduction degree:-70—+10dB.
- ♪ ♪【SOLID CONSTRUCTION】Case body made of high-quality alloy, Stable, Durable and Flexible. Small and exquisite,can save a lot of space on pedal board.
- ♪ ♪【NOTE】High quality guranteed, 60 days refund warranty, and DC 9V power supply （Power is not included, you need to buy one.）
10. Stax Guitar Noise Gate Pedal Noise Killer Suppressor Pedals For Electric Guitar Hard & Soft Modes Mini Size True Bypass
- 【True bypass】True bypass provide transparent tone.Led indicator shows working state.【Mini size】small and exquisite, can save a lot of space on pedal board
- 【Note】 Power supply is not included, you need to buy one.
- 【Solid construction】Made of high-quality zinc alloy, durable and sturdy
- 【Noise Gate pedal】Reduces the noise from input signal without lowering the quality of your original signal.Adjusting the noise reduction Degree:-70—+10db
- 【2 Modes】Hard Mode: Provides hard effect of noise reduction. Soft Mode: Provides soft effect of noise reduction
What Features and Facts Did We Consider to Choose the Best noise suppressor pedals
For choosing the correct list of the noise suppressor pedals we have considered some of the products’ aspects and suggest our users do so. Here are the factors to look at.
A brand’s value is the sum total of how much consumers are willing to pay for its goods or services. This can be affected by many factors, including the quality of the noise suppressor pedals, the perceived value of the brand, and the emotional connection consumers feel with the brand.
A strong brand can command a premium price, while a weak brand may have to discount its products to attract buyers.
So, we have considered the brand value for choosing a product.
Features of the Product
When buying a noise suppressor pedals, it is essential to check the features to ensure you get what you want. Some features to look for include:
- The size of the item
- The color of the product
- The correct weight to choose
- What materials did it use?
- The shape of the item
- The design of the noise suppressor pedals.
- The right price
- The warranty of the product
Does it Come with a Warranty?
When making a big purchase, it is essential to consider the item’s warranty. If something goes wrong with the item, the warranty will cover the repair or replacement costs. Most warranties last for a year, but some may last longer. We have considered warranty an essential factor in choosing a noise suppressor pedals.
Guides on User Rating
When looking at user ratings, we keep a few things in mind. The first is that ratings are often skewed towards the extremes, with more people rating something as 5 stars or 1 star than something in the middle. This means you should take the average rating with a grain of salt.
Another thing to remember is that people who take the time to leave a rating usually do so because they either loved or hated the noise suppressor pedals. This means that you should pay more attention to the reviews that people leave than the rating itself.
Finally, we considered that user ratings are just one tool you can use to decide. They should not be the only factor you consider when purchasing.
Consideration on Specifications
When it comes to making a big purchase for the right noise suppressor pedals, it is essential to do the research and compare different noise suppressor pedals options before making a decision.
One of the main things we considered is the specifications of the product. This can include features, size, weight, price, and more. By taking the time to compare the specifications of different products, you could find the one that is the best fit for you and your needs.
Our Evaluation of Quality of the Product
When customers are looking to make a purchase, one of the critical considerations is the quality of the noise suppressor pedals. Customers want to know that they are getting a well-made product that will last. This is why quality is such an important consideration when customers are making a purchase. Quality products are crucial to customer satisfaction and can help build brand loyalty.
So, to make the review section, anyone should evaluate the quality of the products to make the right choice.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
How Did We Come Up with The List for This Buying Guide?
First, our algorithms gathered as much information on these items as possible from reliable sources. We collect information by analyzing vast amounts of data. Then, using industry-standard criteria, specialists assessed them on their quality-to-price ratio, allowing us to select the top noise suppressor pedals on the market!
How Much Money Should We Spend to Buy noise suppressor pedals?
Before deciding on a pricing range for a product, consider its quality and how long it will endure. Determine how essential the product is to you and how long it will serve you. Then compare that to its quality.
If you are not going to use the noise suppressor pedals for a long time, you do not need a quality that will endure a long time; thus, do not make your pricing range too high.
On the other hand, if you intend to use it for an extended period and regularly, you will require a high-quality item. As a result, a more significant price range would not be an issue.
How to Maintain the Item Properly
No matter what you are using, whether it’s an electric item, clothing, or other appliance, you want to ensure it lasts as long as possible. Here are a few tips on how to take care of your product to make it last longer.
Clean the Product Regularly
One of the best ways to extend the life of any item is to clean it regularly. This is especially true for items that see a lot of use. Keeping the noise suppressor pedals clean can prevent dirt and grime from building up and causing wear and tear. In addition, regular cleaning can help you spot any potential problems early on before they have a chance to cause severe damage.
Where to Keep the noise suppressor pedals
When storing your belongings, be sure to keep the noise suppressor pedals in a cool and dry place. This will help to keep them in good condition and prevent them from becoming damaged. If possible, store them in a climate-controlled environment to further protect them.
Don’t Expose it to Extreme Heat/Wet conditions
It is best to avoid exposing the noise suppressor pedals in heat and humid environments. The item can absorb moisture from the air, leading to warping and cracking. The item can also expand and contract in extreme temperatures, which can cause the finish to crack or peel.
Don’t Put it Around Harsh Chemicals
Avoiding contact with harsh chemicals is essential for protecting the condition of noise suppressor pedals. These chemicals can be found in many standard household products, including cleaners, detergents, and pesticides.
They can also be found in some workplaces. Exposure to harsh chemicals can destroy your products or reduce their durability of the product. Taking some steps to avoid contact with these chemicals can help keep you safe.
Keep it in a Clean Place
It is essential to keep your noise suppressor pedalss in a clean space to enhance their longevity. This means avoiding places with excessive dust, dirt, or moisture, which can lead to damage and premature deterioration.
Taking care of your products will help them last longer and perform better, so it’s worth creating a safe, clean environment for them.
My Two Cents on This Buying Guide
Finding a good product can be difficult. I recommend considering only products that offer premium features at an affordable price.
I like products that make buying more manageable, rather than piling new features onto old products. I also recommend products that have excellent customer service. You want a product you’ll use for a long time, so customer service matters.
You can easily select the best noise suppressor pedals by reading our brief reviews and description area. In conclusion, you should read the item’s description carefully to choose the best item. The description should contain information about the item, such as the type, color, size, material, brand, usage, decorations, etc.