Reviews of the Top 10 Best open back headphones for mixing in 2022
We have analyzed the functionality, performance, comfort level, brand reliability, reviews with advantages and
disadvantages, and also the suggestion of experts, and have come to the best open back headphones for mixing of the market with brief
Our top product list will give you a quick look at the products suggested by the marketplace and their reviews. You
can go through their reviews to see how actual users have felt about the products.
10 Best open back headphones for mixing Brief Reviews
Check out the reviews of these top 10 open back headphones for mixing to make the right decision to find your product.
1. beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO Over-Ear Studio Monitor Headphones – Open-Back Stereo Construction, Wired (80 Ohm, Grey)
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship – made in Germany
- The world famous DT 990 PRO headphones deliver unmatched quality in sound reproduction at an incredible price. No matter your application, tracking, mixing, critical listening, even gaming, your DT 990’s will deliver sound you can rely on – every time.
- The soft, and replaceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Open over-ear headphones for Professional mixing, mastering, editing, and listening at home or in the studio
- Perfect for studio applications thanks to their transparent, spacious, strong bass and treble sound
2. Sennheiser HD 600 – Audiophile Hi-Res Open Back Dynamic Headphone
- Connectivity technology : Wired
- Neodymium ferrous magnets maintain optimum sensitivity and excellent dynamics
- Detachable, Kevlar reinforced oxygen free copper cable with very low handling noise
- Lightweight aluminum voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- High quality open metal mesh earpiece covers
- Sophisticated design, elegantly finished in black and gray
3. beyerdynamic DT 900 PRO X Open-Back Studio Headphones with Stellar.45 Driver for Mixing and Mastering
- Open studio headphones for listening, mixing and mastering with a detailed, spatial and transparent sound.
- Versatile applications on all devices thanks to Stellar.45 drivers with an impedance of 48 ohms.
- Sustainable headphones: Made in Germany.
- Excellent comfort with outstanding passive cushioning.
- Durable and robust workmanship.
4. Neumann NDH 30 Dynamic Open-Back Headphone for Professional Mixing, Mastering, Twitch, YouTube, Podcast, Production, High Definition Music Listenin
- High spatial resolution
- Excellent long-term wearing comfort and Foldable for easy Transport
- Sound and mixing compatibility with perfectly calibrated Neumann KH Line speakers
- Outstanding linearity and transient response
- Internally balanced cable (detachable)
5. beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250 Ohm Open-Back Studio Mixing Headphones Bundle -Includes- Soft Case, Headphone Splitter, and More
- EXTENDED WARRANTY: Your new beyerdynamic headphones come with a 1-YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY in addition to a 2-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- PERFECT APPLICATIONS: Open over-ear headphones, ideal for professional editing, mixing, and mastering
- THIS BEYERDYNAMIC DT 990 PRO 250 HEADPHONE BUNDLE INCLUDES: Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO 250 Ohm Studio Headphones, 3m Coiled Stereo Cable, Beyerdynamic Drawstring Bag, 6ft Headphone Extension Cable, Headphone Splitter, 6.35mm (1/4″) Stereo Jack Plug, Instruction Manual, 2-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty, 1-Year Extended Warranty
- GERMAN ENGINEERING: Experience first-hand, the true quality engineering that Germany is so widely known for with these beyerdynamic headphones
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: Perfect for studio and stage recordings due to their high-quality, high-resolution sound that is both natural and balanced
6. Samson Technologies SR850 Semi Open-Back Studio Reference Headphones, Black
- Circumaural, over-ear, design with velour cushioning provides outstanding comfort for long listening sessions
- Self-adjusting headband for optimal fit
- Proprietary large 50mm drivers with rare earth magnets deliver an extended frequency response and great dynamic range
- 1/4″ Stereo Adapter included
- Professional studio Reference semi-open headphones designed for tracking, mixing, mastering and playback.
7. beyerdynamic 737704 DT 900 PRO X Open-Back Studio Headphones for Mixing & Mastering Bundle with 1 YR CPS Enhanced Protection Pack and Deco Gear Ful
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: DT 900 PRO X | 1.8 M (5.9ft) & 3.0 M (9.8ft) | Mini XLR Cable (Mini Stereo Jack 3.5mm) | 1/4″ Adapter (6.35mm) | Drawstring Bag
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: BeyerDynamic DT 900 PRO X Open-Back Studio Headphones for Mixing & Mastering – 737704 | Deco Gear Full-Sized Premium Hard Body Professional Headphone Case with Plush Interior | 1 Year Extended Protection Plan
- Includes Full BeyerDynamic USA Protection
- BeyerDynamic DT 900 PRO X Open-Back Studio Headphones for Mixing & Mastering – 737704
- 1 Year Premium Extended Service Protection Plan
8. Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO 250 Ohm Open Back Headphones Bundle with Blucoil 6-FT Headphone Extension Cable (3.5mm) and Slappa Full-Sized HardBody PRO
- REPRODUCES NATURAL SOUNDS – The open-back design of the Beyerdynamic DT 990 provides an incredible spaciousness and detailed tonal depth. You get precise bass and powerful treble boost.
- PROVIDES A UNIQUE AUDIO EXPERIENCE – The DT 990 250 Ohm headphones give a three-dimensional sound and wide stereo image. If you play VR games, these headphones should be part of your gaming gear!
- INCLUDES – Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO 250 Ohm Headphones for Mixing and Mastering on Professional Mixers and Audio Interfaces. Blucoil 6-Foot Premium Extension Cable with Stereo 3.5mm Tips. Slappa Full-Sized HardBody PRO Headphone Case.
- ENSURES HIGH COMFORT – You can wear these headphones without worrying of discomfort thanks to the low headband pressure and soft-padded headband. You can even replace the earpads.
- OFFERS RELIABLE PROTECTION – Safeguard your Beyerdynamic DT 990 headphones from accidental drops, bumps, and scratches with the robust SLAPPA Hardbody PRO Case. The headset case has a Molded Duro-Shock xEVA exterior, which also prevents moisture from ruining your gadget.
9. OneOdio Monitor 80 Open Back Headphones- Studio Headphones for Mixing Mastering Editing, 250 Ohm, Velour Earmuffs, Sound Isolation, Wired Over Ear
- Open-back studio headphones: Hi-Res audio certified, Monitor 80 is a reliable companion for mastering, mixing, or tracking. As the first open-back headphones from OneOdio, Monitor 80 is also the ground-breaking innovation of the Monitor series.
- Adapter-free: Detachable cables open up more possibilities for the creation of music, including a standard 3.5mm audio cable and a 1/4 inch stereo adapter cable.
- 250 ohm nominal impedance: The sound it delivers is more stable, solid, and powerful. Monitor 80 can be directly connected to home studio and Hi-Res audio devices, and it performs well in the reproduction of instrument detail.
- 40mm driver: Advanced high-precision etched diaphragms protected by aluminum honeycomb housing. Crafted open-back design reduces distortion and outputs accurate and full-range pure sonic.
- Exceptional wearing comfort: A customizable fit for long-time use in the studio. Soft-to-the-touch velour ear pads and adjustable headband put no pressure on your skull and leave enough space for ventilation.
10. AKG K240 Studio Semi-Open Over-Ear Professional Studio Headphones with Knox Gear Headphone Amplifier
- Bundle Includes Headphones and Amplifier
- Over-Ear Design – Padded and envelope the ear / Comfortable Fit for long sessions
- Self-Adjusting headband to aid fit Single-Sided cable for easy use
- Perfect for studio professionals – Listening, mixing and mastering applications
- 3-meter Cable with convertible jack plug – Connect portable gear
How to Take Care of the open back headphones for mixing
No matter what you are using, whether it’s an electric item, clothing, or other appliance, you want to make sure it
lasts as long as possible. Here are a few tips on how to take Care of your product to make it last longer:
Clean the open back headphones for mixing regularly.
One of the best ways to extend the life of any open back headphones for mixingis to clean it regularly. This is especially true for
items that see a lot of use. By keeping the item clean, you can prevent dirt and grime from building up and causing
wear and tear. In addition, regular cleaning can help you spot any potential problems early on before they have a
chance to cause severe damage.
Store the item in a cool and dry place
When storing your belongings, be sure to keep the open back headphones for mixingin a cool and dry place. This will help to keep them
in good condition and prevent them from becoming damaged. If possible, store them in a climate-controlled
environment to further protect them.
Avoid exposing the item to extreme heat or humidity
It is best to avoid exposing the item to heat and humid environments. The item can absorb moisture from the air,
which can lead to warping and cracking. The item can also expand and contract in extreme temperatures, which can
cause the finish to crack or peel.
Check out the open back headphones for mixing Regularly
As a professional, it is essential to regularly check the product for taking Care. This helps to ensure that the
product is effective and safe for use. Checking the product also allows you to identify any potential problems that
Features to Look Before Making a Purchase of the Best open back headphones for mixing
Here are the things you should consider before making a purchase decision on the open back headphones for mixing.
When you choose a brand, you want to make sure that you’re getting the right open back headphones for mixing that will last. Reputable
brands have a reputation to maintain, so they’re more likely to sell products that are built to last. When you
choose a brand based solely on price, you run the risk of getting a cheap, short-lived product.
Top Brand Value
When you choose a brand, you want to make sure that you’re getting a proper open back headphones for mixing that will last. Reputable
brands have a reputation to maintain, so they’re more likely to sell products that are built to last.
When you choose a brand based solely on price, you run the risk of getting a cheap, short-lived product. Top brands
try to offer some unique features that make them stand out in the crowd. Thus hopefully, you’ll find one ideal
product or another on our list.
You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the best based on
Numbers always help you measure the quality of a open back headphones for mixingin a quantitative way. We try to find products of
higher specifications but with the right balance.
The hundreds of customers using the open back headphones for mixing before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better
service experienced by a good number of people.
Like ratings, customer reviews give you essential and trustworthy information coming from real-world consumers about
the product they used.
Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good open back headphones for mixing; you need a product that is trendy and growing in
sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the
manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
Value For the Money
They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy
but underserving product is good, either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your
product before putting them on the list.
FAQ About the open back headphones for mixing
Why Should You Buy from Online Store?
There are many reasons to buy from an online store. One reason is that you can often find better deals online than
you can in brick-and-mortar stores. You can also often find a more comprehensive selection of products online than
you can find in a brick-and-mortar store.
Additionally, buying the best open back headphones for mixing from an online store is often more convenient than buying from a
brick-and-mortar store because you can shop from the comfort of your own home and have your purchases delivered
right to your door.
Why Should I Buy A open back headphones for mixing?
You probably don’t need a open back headphones for mixing if you have a similar item. It’s probably something you want, and you should
reconsider buying it. If you just can’t let it go, you could use the money from selling the other item you have to
buy the new one.
What Is the Price Range For open back headphones for mixing?
Prices for open back headphones for mixing vary depending on their function and design. It can be hard to know how much a product will
cost, as the price range can vary so widely. For example, a pair of bags could cost $20-$200, depending on who you
buy them from and where you live. The same goes for other products, such as open back headphones for mixing.
Is open back headphones for mixing Worth the Money?
There’s no doubt that we live in a disposable society. We’re constantly being bombarded with advertisements for the
newest and most innovative open back headphones for mixing on the market. But are these products really worth our hard-earned money?
Some of them definitely are if you can choose carefully! But others…not so much.
Wrapping it Up
In conclusion, before buying a selected product, check its features, suppliers’ reputation, and reviews. Compare
products cost. Go for reliable, authentic brands.
We hope our brief review section will help you understand the features and advantages of the open back headphones for mixing effortlessly. And by using our buying guide, you will be able to make the right decision. Read more in buying
Also, with understanding the answers to the consumer’s question in your mind, I think choosing the best open back headphones for mixing will be very easy for you.