You should choose the best powered car subwoofer depending on your needs and conveniences. Different types of powered car subwoofer are available in the market to fulfill different needs. Some of them may be the best in quality but may not serve the purpose of your requirement. So, it is better to understand and evaluate your needs and check out the items to see what fits your needs best.
We have selected the most essential products on the market and provided short features to let you quickly check them. With our buying guide and tips, you can choose the items that fit you the best.
10 Best powered car subwoofer Reviews and Guide in 2022
Check out the top 10 powered car subwoofer Reviews to see what product offers you the best value and usefulness.
1. JBL SUBBP12AM – 12” amplified 12” Subwoofer with Sub Level Control
- 35 – 120Hz frequency response
- Slipstream port eliminates port noise and provides distortion-free bass at high output levels
- Included components: One SUBBP12AM powered Subwoofer/enclosure, owner’s manual and remote control
- 12″ (305mm) woofer
- Polypropylene Woofer Cone
- powered polypropylene subwoofer with built-in amplifier that matches the woofer performance at 150W RMS or 450W Peak.
2. Blaupunkt 300W 8-Inch Amplified Subwoofer
- Made with the highest technical quality to ensure maximum reliability and durability
- MAX power handling 300 watts (300 Watts Peak) and an RMS power handling of 120 watts (300 Watts Peak)
- Features variable bass boost, adjustable input sensitivity, and a low-pass filter
- 30W 8-Inch Amplified Subwoofer.Power source type:Corded Electric.Speaker size:8 inches
3. Rockford Fosgate P300-10 Punch Single 10″ 300 Watt Amplified Subwoofer
- The system is all-inclusive, so you only need to run power, ground and a signal from the source to get this baby moving – Dimensions (Wedge H x W x D1 x D2): 13.3” x 18” x 8.9” x 5.9”
- Featuring an adjustable 12db/Octave low pass crossover, built-in adjustable bass EQ, built-in 0°/180° phase switch and Remote bass level control included
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality with a full 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller
- Closed-loop design ensures optimum performance between woofer, amplifier and enclosure with easy integration in aftermarket or OEM audio systems using RCA or speaker level signals
- The Punch P300-10 is a self-contained all-in-one solution featuring a Punch 10” subwoofer in a custom sealed enclosure and is powered by a mighty 300 Watt amplifier
4. Cerwin-Vega VPAS10 10″ 2Ω 550W Max / 200W RMS Powered Active Subwoofer Enclosure + Bass Knob
- Constant Subsonic Filter: @ 35Hz Selectable Phase : 0 or 180 degrees
- Fuse Rating: 25A x 1 Dimensions: 13.60″ L x 9.60″ W x 2.60″ H (approx)
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 – +12 dB Variable Low-pass Filter: 85 – 150 Hz
- Power Handling: Peak: 550 watts RMS: 200 watts
- Delayed Soft Remote Turn On Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply/Thermal Protection Circuit Remote Subwoofer Control Included RCA and High-Level Inputs
5. Pioneer TS-WX1210AM 12” 1300 Max Power with Built-in Amplifier – Active Ported Pre-Loaded Enclosure Subwoofer
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB, 20Hz to 130Hz)
- Built-in 300 W Max (150 W RMS) Class D amplifier
- 1300 W Max Power (350 W Nominal) Pre-loaded 12″ Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) Composite Cone Construction Subwoofer.Power source type:Corded Electric.Speaker size:12 inches
- Ported enclosure design for powerful, deep and accurate bass response
6. Rockford Fosgate P300-8P Punch 8″ 300-Watt Amplified Subwoofer in Ported Enclosure – Slim Design for Tight Spaces – Black
- Featuring an adjustable 12db/Octave low pass crossover, on board adjustable bass boost EQ, and on board phase switch
- The Punch 300-8P is a universal “all in one” self-contained subwoofer enclosure with built-in amplifier for dropping Bass in any factory or aftermarket system
- The enclosure can be connected via speaker level inputs for connection to factory systems, or traditional line level inputs for aftermarket systems
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality with a full 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller
- The 8″ high output subwoofer is impedance optimized for the built in 300-watt class-D amplifier in a slim design enclosure – Dimensions: 11.4″ x 17.6″ x 5.6″
7. MTX Audio RT8PT Universal Powered Subwoofer Enclosure
- Amplifier Power Output: 120 Watts RMS.Power source type:Corded Electric.Speaker size:8 inches
- 8″ High performance subwoofer in a carpeted, vented enclosure
- External Bass Control is included for convenient control of volume from front of vehicle
- High Level and RCA inputs for easy connection in any system set up
8. 10 Inch 600W Car Under-Seat Sub Woofer Active Powered Amplifier Bass Enclosed
- Black paint stainless steel mesh, no rust, no deformation
- 68 mm Slim fuselage, installed under the seat, the effect is better
- Fully functional and easy to debug
- 10 inch woofer speaker
- Design of high temperature resistant coil
9. Rockville Ground Pounder 800 Watt Powered Dual 10″ Loaded Car Subwoofer+Amp Kit
- Package Includes: (1) RockvilIe Ground Pounder 800w Powered Dual 10″ Car Subwoofer/Aluminum Enclosure, (1) RockvilIe RWK81 8 Gauge Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit with 100 % Copper RCA
- Features of GROUND POUNDER: RockvilIe Ground Pounder 800w Powered Dual 10″ Car Subwoofer in Aluminum Enclosure, Size: Dual 10.5″ woofers, Peak Power: 800 Watts, RMS Power: 200 Watts, Die-Casting Aluminum Housing, 10.5″ Subwoofer, 10.5″Passive Radiator Subwoofer, Single 2 Ohm, 2″ CCAW Voice Coil, Foam Surround, Full edge surround gives more surface area to support more excursion and higher SPL
- Features of RWK81: RockvilIe RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit, (1) 17′ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable, 17′ 8 Gauge Translucent Blue Super Flex Power Cables, 17′ 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable, 17′ 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire, 3′ 8 Gauge Super Flex Ground Wire, Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder, 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, 7′ Split Tube Loom, Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Subwoofer is integrated into the enclosure rather than being 2 separate units. This is engineered to give you ground pounding bass, Includes an easy to install bolt-down mounting kit, Polypropylene Cone, Polypropylene Dust Cap, Matte Black Custom Molded Metal Grille, 55 oz Ferrite Magnet, Class AB Amplifier Produces Amazing Sound Quality, High Speed MOSFET Power Supply, Low Level &High Level Inputs, Auto turn on (on/off selectable)
- Input mode: Select either Low level RCA inputs or High speaker level inputs, Easily detaches from the mounting kit if you need extra cargo space, Phase switch: 0 to 180 degrees, Gain control: 100mV to 4V with line input and 250mV to 10V with speaker level input, Bass equalizer: from 0 to +12 dB (centered at 50 Hz), Adjustable crossover frequency: (variable from 50 Hz to 150 Hz @ 12 dB/octave), Frequency Response: 30Hz – 150Hz, Sensitivity: 93dB @1W 1M, THD: 90dB
10. Pioneer TS-WX1210A 12″ Sealed enclosure active subwoofer with built-in amplifier
- Subwoofer Features Cellulose fiber cone Urethane surround Frequency Response 20 – 125 Sensitivity 114dB
- Enclosure Features Carpet finish
- 1300W Max Single 12″ Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure with Built-In Amplifier Power Handling Peak 1300W / RMS 350W Preloaded with a single 12″ Subwoofer Built-in Class D amplifier Sealed enclosure with carpet
- Amplifier Features Class D amplifier Cross Overs 0-12dB Bass Boost Remote knob included
What Features and Facts Did We Consider to Choose the Best powered car subwoofer
For choosing the correct list of the powered car subwoofer we have considered some of the products’ aspects and suggest our users do so. Here are the factors to look at.
A brand’s value is the sum total of how much consumers are willing to pay for its goods or services. This can be affected by many factors, including the quality of the powered car subwoofer, the perceived value of the brand, and the emotional connection consumers feel with the brand.
A strong brand can command a premium price, while a weak brand may have to discount its products to attract buyers.
So, we have considered the brand value for choosing a product.
Features of the Product
When buying a powered car subwoofer, it is essential to check the features to ensure you get what you want. Some features to look for include:
- The size of the item
- The color of the product
- The correct weight to choose
- What materials did it use?
- The shape of the item
- The design of the powered car subwoofer.
- The right price
- The warranty of the product
Does it Come with a Warranty?
When making a big purchase, it is essential to consider the item’s warranty. If something goes wrong with the item, the warranty will cover the repair or replacement costs. Most warranties last for a year, but some may last longer. We have considered warranty an essential factor in choosing a powered car subwoofer.
Guides on User Rating
When looking at user ratings, we keep a few things in mind. The first is that ratings are often skewed towards the extremes, with more people rating something as 5 stars or 1 star than something in the middle. This means you should take the average rating with a grain of salt.
Another thing to remember is that people who take the time to leave a rating usually do so because they either loved or hated the powered car subwoofer. This means that you should pay more attention to the reviews that people leave than the rating itself.
Finally, we considered that user ratings are just one tool you can use to decide. They should not be the only factor you consider when purchasing.
Consideration on Specifications
When it comes to making a big purchase for the right powered car subwoofer, it is essential to do the research and compare different powered car subwoofer options before making a decision.
One of the main things we considered is the specifications of the product. This can include features, size, weight, price, and more. By taking the time to compare the specifications of different products, you could find the one that is the best fit for you and your needs.
Our Evaluation of Quality of the Product
When customers are looking to make a purchase, one of the critical considerations is the quality of the powered car subwoofer. Customers want to know that they are getting a well-made product that will last. This is why quality is such an important consideration when customers are making a purchase. Quality products are crucial to customer satisfaction and can help build brand loyalty.
So, to make the review section, anyone should evaluate the quality of the products to make the right choice.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
How Did We Come Up with The List for This Buying Guide?
First, our algorithms gathered as much information on these items as possible from reliable sources. We collect information by analyzing vast amounts of data. Then, using industry-standard criteria, specialists assessed them on their quality-to-price ratio, allowing us to select the top powered car subwoofer on the market!
How Much Money Should We Spend to Buy powered car subwoofer?
Before deciding on a pricing range for a product, consider its quality and how long it will endure. Determine how essential the product is to you and how long it will serve you. Then compare that to its quality.
If you are not going to use the powered car subwoofer for a long time, you do not need a quality that will endure a long time; thus, do not make your pricing range too high.
On the other hand, if you intend to use it for an extended period and regularly, you will require a high-quality item. As a result, a more significant price range would not be an issue.
How to Maintain the Item Properly
No matter what you are using, whether it’s an electric item, clothing, or other appliance, you want to ensure it lasts as long as possible. Here are a few tips on how to take care of your product to make it last longer.
Clean the Product Regularly
One of the best ways to extend the life of any item is to clean it regularly. This is especially true for items that see a lot of use. Keeping the powered car subwoofer clean can prevent dirt and grime from building up and causing wear and tear. In addition, regular cleaning can help you spot any potential problems early on before they have a chance to cause severe damage.
Where to Keep the powered car subwoofer
When storing your belongings, be sure to keep the powered car subwoofer in a cool and dry place. This will help to keep them in good condition and prevent them from becoming damaged. If possible, store them in a climate-controlled environment to further protect them.
Don’t Expose it to Extreme Heat/Wet conditions
It is best to avoid exposing the powered car subwoofer in heat and humid environments. The item can absorb moisture from the air, leading to warping and cracking. The item can also expand and contract in extreme temperatures, which can cause the finish to crack or peel.
Don’t Put it Around Harsh Chemicals
Avoiding contact with harsh chemicals is essential for protecting the condition of powered car subwoofer. These chemicals can be found in many standard household products, including cleaners, detergents, and pesticides.
They can also be found in some workplaces. Exposure to harsh chemicals can destroy your products or reduce their durability of the product. Taking some steps to avoid contact with these chemicals can help keep you safe.
Keep it in a Clean Place
It is essential to keep your powered car subwoofers in a clean space to enhance their longevity. This means avoiding places with excessive dust, dirt, or moisture, which can lead to damage and premature deterioration.
Taking care of your products will help them last longer and perform better, so it’s worth creating a safe, clean environment for them.
My Two Cents on This Buying Guide
Finding a good product can be difficult. I recommend considering only products that offer premium features at an affordable price.
I like products that make buying more manageable, rather than piling new features onto old products. I also recommend products that have excellent customer service. You want a product you’ll use for a long time, so customer service matters.
You can easily select the best powered car subwoofer by reading our brief reviews and description area. In conclusion, you should read the item’s description carefully to choose the best item. The description should contain information about the item, such as the type, color, size, material, brand, usage, decorations, etc.