You should choose the best rifle cases depending on your needs and conveniences. Different types of rifle cases are available in the market to fulfill different needs. Some of them may be the best in quality but may not serve the purpose of your requirement. So, it is better to understand and evaluate your needs and check out the items to see what fits your needs best.
We have selected the most essential products on the market and provided short features to let you quickly check them. With our buying guide and tips, you can choose the items that fit you the best.
10 Best rifle cases Reviews and Guide in 2022
Check out the top 10 rifle cases Reviews to see what product offers you the best value and usefulness.
1. Plano Protector Series Single Scoped or Double Non-Scoped Gun Case, Black, Lockable Pistol Case for Airline Travel, TSA Approved Gun Case for Pisto
- TSA APPROVED FIREARM TRAVEL CASE: Features heavy duty latches to ensure secure transport. Padlock tabs offer additional security to guard your gear. Airline approved.
- MADE WITH HIGH-DENSITY FOAM INSERTS. Soft, high density foam padding ensures your rifles stay scuff-free and secure for optimal protection.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Measurements: Exterior Dimensions: 5.15″L x 4″W x 15”H. Interior Dimensions: 50.5″L x 3.75″W x 12”H. Black. Made in the USA.
- CARRY WITH CONFIDENCE: Thick walled construction with interior interlocking foam provides durable reliability and protection of your firearms during travel or standalone storage.
- PLANO PROTECTOR DOUBLE GUN CASE: Defend your firearms from damage with this hard-shell gun case. Designed to accommodate a single scoped or two non-scoped rifles or shotguns up to 50-inches long.
2. Plano Gun Guard SE Series Double Scoped/Shotgun Multi Case, Black, Padlock Tabs for Travel, Gun Cases for Shotguns, Rifles and Gun Accessories, One
- PLANO SE SERIES DOUBLE RIFLE CASE: Defend your firearms from damage with this hard-shell gun case. Designed to comfortably accommodate up to two rifles with high-mount 50mm scopes or two shotguns with accessories, keeping your gear in one place.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Measurements: 52.2” W x 16” H x 4”D. Weight: 11lbs. Material: Polymer finish. Black. Made in the USA.
- TRAVEL-FRIENDLY RIFLE CASE: Travel friendly padlock tabs add extra security to prevent accidental opening during transport.
- MADE WITH HIGH-DENSITY FOAM INSERTS. Soft, high density foam padding ensures your rifles stay scuff-free and in-place for optimal protection.
- CARRY WITH CONFIDENCE: Thanks to the contoured recessed latches and a strong, rigid ribbed construction, the SE Series gun guard offers double the protection and reliability for your rifle.
3. Plano Pro-Max Series Single Scoped Rifle Case with PillarLock, Black, Hard Shell Rifle Case, Crush-Proof Protection for Firearms and Firearm Access
- HIGH-END SECURITY: Molded latches and padlock tabs offer added security. Pro-Max cases include a number of high-end security features to keep firearms safe and damage-free.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP: Carrying shouldn’t be a burden. The molded-in carry handle is designed to reduce fatigue in transit.
- PLANO PRO-MAX SERIES GUN CASE: Protect your firearms from damage with the Plano Pro-Max Series Contoured Rifle Case with Pillars – a hard-shell single gun case. The Pro-Max Contoured Rifle Case holds a scoped rifle with a large objective lens.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Made in the USA. Black case with the capacity for a single, scoped firearm. Not airline approved.
- THICK-WALLED CONSTRUCTION with heavy-duty latches and a patented PillarLock system for crush-resistant strength keeps firearms safe.
4. DULCE DOM 36 inch Double Rifle Case Soft Bag Gun Case, Perfect for Rifle Pistol Firearm Storage and Transportation, All Around Shooting Range Tacti
- ✅Spacious: A Perfect Soft Double Gun Case You Will Need in the Range: Shotguns, AR 15 Rifles, Pistols, Magazine and Ammo, Earmuffs, Goggle, and so much more
- 👍Love it or Return it: Free Return for 45 Days. No Questions Asked. Life Time Guaranty!
- ✅Ergonomic Design: The Rifle Bag Lays Flat When Opened Fully, Creating a Reliable and Padded Work Station for You and Your Firearms. Tuckable Backpack Straps for a Clean and Neat Look
- ✅Padded Rifle Backpacks: All Around Protection for Your Firearms.
- ✅Durable: Made with 600D Heavy Duty Industrial Nylon, Water Resistant and Dust Proof, Excellent Performance in Extreme Condition
5. Plano All Weather 42” Tactical Gun Case with Wheels, Black with Pluck-to-Fit Foam, Watertight & Dust-Proof Shield Protection, TSA Airline Approve
- AIRLINE APPROVED: Pressure release valve equalizes pressure caused by altitude or temperature changes, making this rifle case safe for airline travel.
- PLANO ALL-WEATHER TACTICAL GUN CASE: Protect your firearms from damage with the Plano All Weather 42-inch Tactical Gun Case. Continuous Dri-Loc seal creates watertight, dust-proof shield, protecting your firearms from water damage and the elements.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: 42” Black Tactical rifle case. Made in the USA.
- EASY CUSTOMIZATION: Features pre-perforated pluck-to-fit foam for easy customization to keep your firearms in place and protected.
- RUGGED, INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH CONSTRUCTION is elevated with heavy-duty, dual-stage lockable latches for additional security. Easy-glide wheels allow for easy transportation without weighing you down.
6. Savior Equipment American Classic Tactical Double Long Rifle Pistol Gun Bag Firearm Transportation Case w/Backpack – 36 Inch Flat Dark Earth Tan
- [ULTRA SPACIOUS] – Holds 2 Rifles & 2 Pistols w/ Additional Pocket Compartments
- [SAVIOR WARRANTY] – Unquestioned Lifetime Warranty. Love It Or Return It.
- [ULTRA DURABLE] – Constructed With Heavy Duty Industrial 600D PVC Nylon
- [ULTRA SAFE] – Lockable Zipper Sliders On Both Firearm Compartments
- [ULTRA DELUXE] – Molle Grid, Paracord Zipper, D-Ring and Backpack Straps
7. HUNTSEN Soft Double Shotgun Rifle Case 38” 42” 44” 46″ 52″ Long Gun Bag w/Padded Handle – Adjustable Sling Dual Lockable Zippers, Multiple Ma
- ⭐️ Holds 1 or 2 Rifles: Interior removable divider enables the carrying of one or two rifles with adjustable strap to secure your guns in place. NOTE: it’s suggested to remove the gun accessories if you want to hold 2 rifles.
- ⭐️Durable Fabric Outside: Exterior material constructed with water resistant polyester, 0.70in thick padding provides enough protection to your rifles.
- ⭐️Large Capacity: Exterior 3 magazine bags and 1 large zipper pocket for other necessary accessories and tools.
- ⭐️Heavy duty padded carry handle is very comfortable to grip. Adjustable and removable shoulder strap attaches to metal D-Rings. 42inch soft rifle bag dimension: 42.5 inch x 8.3 inch x 2.8 inch, fit for 40inch 41inch rifles.
- ⭐️MOLLE Loops for attaching additional tactical bags other accessories. Two way lock zippers for added security.
8. Allen Company Durango Rifle Case, 46 inches – Black
- Made with black rugged endura fabric
- Dense foam padding for protection
- Easy clean, non-absorbent lining
- Comes with 1.5-inch webbing handles and a hanging loop
- Length: 46 Inch/Interior – 45.5″ x 8.5″
9. Savior Equipment The Patriot 35″ Single Rifle Gun Tactical Bag – Obsidian Black
- [Innovative & Smart Design] – 13-Inch Width Design Fits Most Rifles with Custom Attachments Such as Sights, Scopes, Bi-Pod & Extended Magazine Without Any Issues
- [ALL-IN-ONE Bag] – Additional Large Pouches with Adjustable Flap & Fast Pull Tabs To Fit Your Magazines and Other Accessories
- [Affordable Without Sacrificing Quality] – 600D PVC Shell & Heavy Duty EVA Foam Interior Padding Provide 360-Degree Protection to Your Rifle
- [Purchase with Confidence] – Savior Unquestioned Lifetime-Warranty. Love It or Return It.
- [Fully Adjustable Hook-N-Loop Strap w/ 2-Way Lockable Zippers] – To Secure Any Size of Firearm in Place to Prevent Unwanted Movement or Damage During Transportation
10. PERFBAGS Soft Rifle Case 42 inch, Tactical Long Double Rifle Backpack Gun Bag for Hunting Shooting Range, Firearm Transportation with Lockable Zip
- WARRANTY：Customer’s 100% satisfactory is our pursuit and quality of pruducts is our top priorities. If you encounter any problems with the rifle bag, feel free to contact us and we will do our best to solve the problem for you.
- BACKPACK AND HAND CARRY：Our tactical rifle bag has been engineered to allow you to carry it with a sturdy handle or by two adjustable backpack straps. The backpack straps can be easily zipped up when not be used.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Molle system designed to for attaching additional tactical pouches and gears. There are fastener straps, stock sleeve and you can open the gun bag up and lay it out flat. Waterproof, dustproof and well-padded to protect your gun during transport.
- ULTRA SPACIOUS: The main compartment with lockable zipper can holds two lnog rifles or carbines or shortguns and there is a thick interior divider to the guns on all sides from impact if dropped. The secondery compartment can holds two pistol guns some other accessories. The exterior 3 pockets closed by a quick release buckle ,velcro and drawstrings is for your mags and ammunition.
- MATERIAL: Double rifle case is made of 600d heavy duty industrial Oxford fabric which is against tears or fraying. The rifle bag is fully padded for maximum protection. Product Dimensions: 42″ L x 12″ W.
What Features and Facts Did We Consider to Choose the Best rifle cases
For choosing the correct list of the rifle cases we have considered some of the products’ aspects and suggest our users do so. Here are the factors to look at.
A brand’s value is the sum total of how much consumers are willing to pay for its goods or services. This can be affected by many factors, including the quality of the rifle cases, the perceived value of the brand, and the emotional connection consumers feel with the brand.
A strong brand can command a premium price, while a weak brand may have to discount its products to attract buyers.
So, we have considered the brand value for choosing a product.
Features of the Product
When buying a rifle cases, it is essential to check the features to ensure you get what you want. Some features to look for include:
- The size of the item
- The color of the product
- The correct weight to choose
- What materials did it use?
- The shape of the item
- The design of the rifle cases.
- The right price
- The warranty of the product
Does it Come with a Warranty?
When making a big purchase, it is essential to consider the item’s warranty. If something goes wrong with the item, the warranty will cover the repair or replacement costs. Most warranties last for a year, but some may last longer. We have considered warranty an essential factor in choosing a rifle cases.
Guides on User Rating
When looking at user ratings, we keep a few things in mind. The first is that ratings are often skewed towards the extremes, with more people rating something as 5 stars or 1 star than something in the middle. This means you should take the average rating with a grain of salt.
Another thing to remember is that people who take the time to leave a rating usually do so because they either loved or hated the rifle cases. This means that you should pay more attention to the reviews that people leave than the rating itself.
Finally, we considered that user ratings are just one tool you can use to decide. They should not be the only factor you consider when purchasing.
Consideration on Specifications
When it comes to making a big purchase for the right rifle cases, it is essential to do the research and compare different rifle cases options before making a decision.
One of the main things we considered is the specifications of the product. This can include features, size, weight, price, and more. By taking the time to compare the specifications of different products, you could find the one that is the best fit for you and your needs.
Our Evaluation of Quality of the Product
When customers are looking to make a purchase, one of the critical considerations is the quality of the rifle cases. Customers want to know that they are getting a well-made product that will last. This is why quality is such an important consideration when customers are making a purchase. Quality products are crucial to customer satisfaction and can help build brand loyalty.
So, to make the review section, anyone should evaluate the quality of the products to make the right choice.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
How Did We Come Up with The List for This Buying Guide?
First, our algorithms gathered as much information on these items as possible from reliable sources. We collect information by analyzing vast amounts of data. Then, using industry-standard criteria, specialists assessed them on their quality-to-price ratio, allowing us to select the top rifle cases on the market!
How Much Money Should We Spend to Buy rifle cases?
Before deciding on a pricing range for a product, consider its quality and how long it will endure. Determine how essential the product is to you and how long it will serve you. Then compare that to its quality.
If you are not going to use the rifle cases for a long time, you do not need a quality that will endure a long time; thus, do not make your pricing range too high.
On the other hand, if you intend to use it for an extended period and regularly, you will require a high-quality item. As a result, a more significant price range would not be an issue.
How to Maintain the Item Properly
No matter what you are using, whether it’s an electric item, clothing, or other appliance, you want to ensure it lasts as long as possible. Here are a few tips on how to take care of your product to make it last longer.
Clean the Product Regularly
One of the best ways to extend the life of any item is to clean it regularly. This is especially true for items that see a lot of use. Keeping the rifle cases clean can prevent dirt and grime from building up and causing wear and tear. In addition, regular cleaning can help you spot any potential problems early on before they have a chance to cause severe damage.
Where to Keep the rifle cases
When storing your belongings, be sure to keep the rifle cases in a cool and dry place. This will help to keep them in good condition and prevent them from becoming damaged. If possible, store them in a climate-controlled environment to further protect them.
Don’t Expose it to Extreme Heat/Wet conditions
It is best to avoid exposing the rifle cases in heat and humid environments. The item can absorb moisture from the air, leading to warping and cracking. The item can also expand and contract in extreme temperatures, which can cause the finish to crack or peel.
Don’t Put it Around Harsh Chemicals
Avoiding contact with harsh chemicals is essential for protecting the condition of rifle cases. These chemicals can be found in many standard household products, including cleaners, detergents, and pesticides.
They can also be found in some workplaces. Exposure to harsh chemicals can destroy your products or reduce their durability of the product. Taking some steps to avoid contact with these chemicals can help keep you safe.
Keep it in a Clean Place
It is essential to keep your rifle casess in a clean space to enhance their longevity. This means avoiding places with excessive dust, dirt, or moisture, which can lead to damage and premature deterioration.
Taking care of your products will help them last longer and perform better, so it’s worth creating a safe, clean environment for them.
My Two Cents on This Buying Guide
Finding a good product can be difficult. I recommend considering only products that offer premium features at an affordable price.
I like products that make buying more manageable, rather than piling new features onto old products. I also recommend products that have excellent customer service. You want a product you’ll use for a long time, so customer service matters.
You can easily select the best rifle cases by reading our brief reviews and description area. In conclusion, you should read the item’s description carefully to choose the best item. The description should contain information about the item, such as the type, color, size, material, brand, usage, decorations, etc.