You should choose the best star wars model kits depending on your needs and conveniences. Different types of star wars model kits are available in the market to fulfill different needs. Some of them may be the best in quality but may not serve the purpose of your requirement. So, it is better to understand and evaluate your needs and check out the items to see what fits your needs best.
We have selected the most essential products on the market and provided short features to let you quickly check them. With our buying guide and tips, you can choose the items that fit you the best.
10 Best star wars model kits Reviews and Guide in 2022
Check out the top 10 star wars model kits Reviews to see what product offers you the best value and usefulness.
1. AMT Star Wars: Mandalorian Razor Crest 1:72 Scale Model Kit
- Features: Build the ship landed with gear down or gear up and flying, mounted upon a sturdy support stand. Open or closed entry and cargo bay doors and precise cockpit details round out the offering.
- QUICK SPECS: 1/72 Scale. 100 Parts. 14” long. Molded in gray and clear parts with water-slide decal sheet and assembly instructions. Skill level 2 – Suggested for modelers age 10+ PAINT AND GLUE REQUIRED.
- Authentic detail: This kit was developed from files supplied by Lucasfilm to ensure authenticity. Tons of exterior “greeblie” details and recessed panel lines are present to bring the ship to life as seen on-screen.
- All-new STAR WARS kit: AMT proudly presents this all-new STAR WARS model kit featuring figures of both the Mandalorian as well as Grogu in his pod.
2. AMT – Star Wars: A New Hope TIE Fighter
- DIE-CAST AUTOMOBILES: Our die-cast models are next level – when it comes to detail we are the best in the collectible business
- Skill Level: 3
- SLOT CAR RACING: Racing is in our company DNA. Our slot car brands and themes keep creativity racing around this retro hobby.
- Age Grade: 10+
- Scale 1:48
3. MPC Star Wars: A New Hope X-Wing Fighter (Snap) 1:63 Scale Model Kit
- QUICK SPECS: 1/64 scale. 8” long. 30 parts. Injected in white plastic with clear parts. Glue and paint not required. Skill level 2, Ages 10+
- Returning to where it all began: This model kit is the first to return from the original Star Wars model kit brand, MPC. Vintage graphics are used on the packaging to bring back these kits like they are so fondly remembered.
- Classic Star Wars Fighter: One of the most recognizable fighters in the Star Wars pantheon is the X-wing piloted by the original film’s hero, Luke Skywalker. He is at the helm of this model with R2-D2 filling in as co-pilot.
- No force needed: This model kit from MPC features snap assembly and is ideal for beginner modelers. It includes both a sticker sheet for young modelers and water-slide decals for experienced hobbyists.
4. MPC Star Wars: A New Hope Darth Vader Tie Fighter 1:32 Scale Model Kit
- CLASSIC STAR WARS MODEL KIT: MPC presents the Darth Vader Tie Fighter from the 1977 sci-fi movie, Star Wars: A New Hope. This classic MPC model kit returns, better than ever, with new detail and figure, it makes a great project for any experienced modeler or Star Wars fan. Add it to your collection today!
- QUICK SPECS: 7.5” wide. 54 parts. Injected in gray plastic. Dome display base and metal support rod. Glue and paint required. Skill level 2, Ages 10+
- THE PERFECT PRESENT: Don’t know what to get dad for his birthday? Or maybe you have an avid hobbyist or collector in your life. This model kit makes an ideal gift for any occasion!
- NEW DETAIL & FIGURE: This improved edition of the Darth Vader Tie Fighter kit features retooled top & bottom hatches, detailed cockpit, clear blaster parts and ALL-NEW Darth Vader pilot figure. Kit also includes simple instructions and beautifully restored vintage packaging.
5. MPC Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back at-at 1:1000 Scale Model Kit
- Additional motion: This improved edition of the AT-AT features adjustments made to the legs for a fuller range of motion in the knees and hips. All four legs are also articulated and a spring is included to assemble the neck.
- More than just a walker: This set also includes two rebel Snowspeeders and laser turrets to complete a custom diorama. Decals are also included to decorate these elements.
- Menacing Star Wars vehicle: When the rebels stood their ground on Hoth, they knew they could only hold off the Imperial All-Terrain Armored Transport (AT-AT) Walkers and not stop them outright. This kit presents that ominous vehicle in a fun plastic assembly kit.
- QUICK SPECS: 1/100 scale. 8” tall. 77 parts. Injected in gray plastic. Glue and paint required. Skill level 2, Ages 10+
6. MPC Star Wars: The Mandalorian Boba Fett’s Starfighter 1:85 Scale Model Kit
- MYSTERIOUS CHARACTER: Boba Fett only held a few minutes of screen time in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi, yet the mysterious bounty hunter has captivated audiences for generations.
- QUICK SPECS: 1/72 scale. 10” tall. 44 parts. Injected in gray plastic. Glue and paint required. Skill level 2, Ages 10+
- Additional motion: The model features a pivoting cockpit, opening cargo doors and rotating wings and canons. It can be displayed on the included display base.
- Plenty of detail: This model kit of Boba Fett’s Starfighter includes tons of detail that experienced modelers expect, but it can be built by modelers with most experience levels. It features a Boba Fett figure along with Han Solo frozen in Carbonite.
7. Bandai Hobby – The Mandalorian – 018 Razor Crest, Bandai Spirits Hobby Vehicle Model Kit
- A display base with a ball joint to display the kit at a preferred angle
- A regular color version for modelers who paint their kits
- The Razor Crest, the armored transport shuttle from The Mandalorian, the first live-action Star Wars series is here!
8. Classic Disney Star Wars Model Ships Activity Book Set for Kids – 3 Pc Bundle with Star Wars Model Ship Kits to Build Your Own X-Wing and Millenniu
- Officially licensed Star Wars Build Your Own Model and Ship reference books are great for fans of all ages, men and women, boys and girls alike. Perfect in a Star Wars craft kit gift set.
- Learn all about your favorite Star Wars ships from all across the galaxy with the Ships of the Galaxy ultimate guide book. Each page reveals lesser-known facts about Star Wars ships such as the X-Wing and Tie Fighter alongside colorful artwork.
- Star Wars Model Ships Activity Book Set for Kids – 3 Pc Bundle with Star Wars Model Ship Kits to Build Your Own X-Wing and Millennium Falcon (Star Wars Crafts for Boys and Girls).
- This Star Wars model ships book bundle comes with 3 books: 1 Star Wars Ships of the Galaxy Reference Book, 1 Build Your Own X-Wing Book and Model, and 1 Build Your Own Millennium Falcon Activity Book and Model.
- Build your very own models of the X-Wing and Millennium Falcon! Each construction book contains all the pieces you need to build your own paper model of these classic ships and easy to follow instructions.
9. Star Wars: New Item F, Bandai Spirits Star Wars Plastic Model
- Included with the kit are both clear and frame versions of cockpit canopy
- Kit features moveable S-foil wings
- This 1/72 scale model kit features the green X-Wing Fighter as seen in the third installment of the Star Wars sequel trilogy, “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker”
- Approximately 5.9″ tall
10. Bandai Hobby – Star Wars – 1/12 The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor)
- Various Hand Parts, Various Joints, And A Designated Display Base Are Included
- The Mandalorian, The Protagonist From The First Live-Action Star Wars Series Is Available As A 1/12 Scale Plastic Model Kit With A Wide Variety Of Accessories
- The Jetpack On The Back Can Be Attached Or Removed. The Joints Can Be Used To Attach The Beskar Spear And Designated Blaster To Its Back
- A Wide Variety Of Weapons That Were Used In Various Scenes Are Included
What Features and Facts Did We Consider to Choose the Best star wars model kits
For choosing the correct list of the star wars model kits we have considered some of the products’ aspects and suggest our users do so. Here are the factors to look at.
A brand’s value is the sum total of how much consumers are willing to pay for its goods or services. This can be affected by many factors, including the quality of the star wars model kits, the perceived value of the brand, and the emotional connection consumers feel with the brand.
A strong brand can command a premium price, while a weak brand may have to discount its products to attract buyers.
So, we have considered the brand value for choosing a product.
Features of the Product
When buying a star wars model kits, it is essential to check the features to ensure you get what you want. Some features to look for include:
- The size of the item
- The color of the product
- The correct weight to choose
- What materials did it use?
- The shape of the item
- The design of the star wars model kits.
- The right price
- The warranty of the product
Does it Come with a Warranty?
When making a big purchase, it is essential to consider the item’s warranty. If something goes wrong with the item, the warranty will cover the repair or replacement costs. Most warranties last for a year, but some may last longer. We have considered warranty an essential factor in choosing a star wars model kits.
Guides on User Rating
When looking at user ratings, we keep a few things in mind. The first is that ratings are often skewed towards the extremes, with more people rating something as 5 stars or 1 star than something in the middle. This means you should take the average rating with a grain of salt.
Another thing to remember is that people who take the time to leave a rating usually do so because they either loved or hated the star wars model kits. This means that you should pay more attention to the reviews that people leave than the rating itself.
Finally, we considered that user ratings are just one tool you can use to decide. They should not be the only factor you consider when purchasing.
Consideration on Specifications
When it comes to making a big purchase for the right star wars model kits, it is essential to do the research and compare different star wars model kits options before making a decision.
One of the main things we considered is the specifications of the product. This can include features, size, weight, price, and more. By taking the time to compare the specifications of different products, you could find the one that is the best fit for you and your needs.
Our Evaluation of Quality of the Product
When customers are looking to make a purchase, one of the critical considerations is the quality of the star wars model kits. Customers want to know that they are getting a well-made product that will last. This is why quality is such an important consideration when customers are making a purchase. Quality products are crucial to customer satisfaction and can help build brand loyalty.
So, to make the review section, anyone should evaluate the quality of the products to make the right choice.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
How Did We Come Up with The List for This Buying Guide?
First, our algorithms gathered as much information on these items as possible from reliable sources. We collect information by analyzing vast amounts of data. Then, using industry-standard criteria, specialists assessed them on their quality-to-price ratio, allowing us to select the top star wars model kits on the market!
How Much Money Should We Spend to Buy star wars model kits?
Before deciding on a pricing range for a product, consider its quality and how long it will endure. Determine how essential the product is to you and how long it will serve you. Then compare that to its quality.
If you are not going to use the star wars model kits for a long time, you do not need a quality that will endure a long time; thus, do not make your pricing range too high.
On the other hand, if you intend to use it for an extended period and regularly, you will require a high-quality item. As a result, a more significant price range would not be an issue.
How to Maintain the Item Properly
No matter what you are using, whether it’s an electric item, clothing, or other appliance, you want to ensure it lasts as long as possible. Here are a few tips on how to take care of your product to make it last longer.
Clean the Product Regularly
One of the best ways to extend the life of any item is to clean it regularly. This is especially true for items that see a lot of use. Keeping the star wars model kits clean can prevent dirt and grime from building up and causing wear and tear. In addition, regular cleaning can help you spot any potential problems early on before they have a chance to cause severe damage.
Where to Keep the star wars model kits
When storing your belongings, be sure to keep the star wars model kits in a cool and dry place. This will help to keep them in good condition and prevent them from becoming damaged. If possible, store them in a climate-controlled environment to further protect them.
Don’t Expose it to Extreme Heat/Wet conditions
It is best to avoid exposing the star wars model kits in heat and humid environments. The item can absorb moisture from the air, leading to warping and cracking. The item can also expand and contract in extreme temperatures, which can cause the finish to crack or peel.
Don’t Put it Around Harsh Chemicals
Avoiding contact with harsh chemicals is essential for protecting the condition of star wars model kits. These chemicals can be found in many standard household products, including cleaners, detergents, and pesticides.
They can also be found in some workplaces. Exposure to harsh chemicals can destroy your products or reduce their durability of the product. Taking some steps to avoid contact with these chemicals can help keep you safe.
Keep it in a Clean Place
It is essential to keep your star wars model kitss in a clean space to enhance their longevity. This means avoiding places with excessive dust, dirt, or moisture, which can lead to damage and premature deterioration.
Taking care of your products will help them last longer and perform better, so it’s worth creating a safe, clean environment for them.
My Two Cents on This Buying Guide
Finding a good product can be difficult. I recommend considering only products that offer premium features at an affordable price.
I like products that make buying more manageable, rather than piling new features onto old products. I also recommend products that have excellent customer service. You want a product you’ll use for a long time, so customer service matters.
You can easily select the best star wars model kits by reading our brief reviews and description area. In conclusion, you should read the item’s description carefully to choose the best item. The description should contain information about the item, such as the type, color, size, material, brand, usage, decorations, etc.