You should choose the best trucks for skateboard depending on your needs and conveniences. Different types of trucks for skateboard are available in the market to fulfill different needs. Some of them may be the best in quality but may not serve the purpose of your requirement. So, it is better to understand and evaluate your needs and check out the items to see what fits your needs best.
We have selected the most essential products on the market and provided short features to let you quickly check them. With our buying guide and tips, you can choose the items that fit you the best.
10 Best trucks for skateboard Reviews and Guide in 2022
Check out the top 10 trucks for skateboard Reviews to see what product offers you the best value and usefulness.
1. AXDT Skateboard Wheels Set,Include Skateboard Trucks, Skateboard Wheels 52mm, Skateboard Bearings, Skateboard Pads, Skateboard Hardware 1″ (Black T
- 100a hardness 60% rebound is suitable for beginners, hardness is too high, easy to slip, PU infusion integrated molding, do not worry about wheel cracking.
- SKATEBOARD PARTS SET: It inclouds skateboard trucks 5.0, skateboard wheels 52mm, skateboard bearings ABEC-9, skateboard screws 1″, skateboard riser pads 2mm, skateboard spacer.
- 7.5-inch Skateboard truck, Magnesium aluminum alloy casting, die-casting process, medium carbon steel hardening, metal baking finish, can withstand more weight and pressure.
- SUITABLE FOR 7.5-8″ SKATEBOARD DECK, The JFJ skateboard set fits all 7.5” to 8″ skateboard decks.
- 608 STANDARD ABEC-9 SKATEBOARD BEARINGS, The excellent bearing can continuously rotate 30S without load.Bringing you smoother than ever.
2. INDEPENDENT 129mm Skateboard Trucks 52mm Spitfire Wheels, Bearings Package
- Independent 129 Trucks: Durable, high performance truck for all types of skateboarding. 356 T6 Aluminum hanger and baseplate, solid Chromoly steel axle, grade 8 kingpin, Supercush cushions with cylinder bottom. Featuring superior turn and stability, better grind clearance, improved no hang-up yoke for grind tricks, and less wheel bite. They last longer and are stronger on impact than any other truck on the market. Independent trucks are Made In The USA
- Spitfire is one of the largest companies in the skateboard wheel business. Spitfire uses top quality U.S. made urethane which in turn makes the best and smoothest skateboard wheel out. 99A is the perfect hardness for both street and park skating.
- Bullseye Bearings. Making a great bearing starts with having a lot of expertise, and using the best materials. Bullseye uses super hard Chrome Steel balls that measure 65 on the Rockwell Scale; each ball is tested to ensure that is perfectly round. The balls run in deep-grove race ways, and are retained by a self-lubricating Delrin crown. A low viscosity synthetic oil bas been added to make these bearings spin great, while keeping friction levels at a minimum.
- Whether you are upgrading your current ride or setting up a new one, completing it with top-of-the-line pro components is the way to go. Independent trucks and Spitfire wheels are two of the most iconic brands in skateboarding.
- Full Package includes: Independent 129 Trucks, 52mm Spitfire Bighead Wheels, Bullseye Abec 9 Bearings, 1″ Phillips Hardware, H-Block 1/8″ Risers
3. [CCS] Skateboard Trucks – 109mm, 129mm, 139mm, 149mm Black/Raw (Raw, 139mm (Fits 8.0″-8.25″ Decks))
- → Premium High rebound bushings for smooth, controlled turns
- → Includes 1″ Phillips hardware for mounting
- → Set of 2 trucks / Sturdy Steel base plate
- → Quality components / High-Grade No-Slip Kingpin
- → From the same CCS millions of skaters have trusted since 1985.
4. Independent Skateboard Trucks Stage 11 Standard Bar Flat Black 149 (8.5″) Pair
- Independent Trucks Bar trucks feature flat black hanger and baseplate with 2 color bar pad print, red cushions and pivot cup, and black and red hardware.
- A356 T6 Aluminum Hanger & Baseplate. The best lightweight aluminum alloy heat treated to T6 condition for strength, durability, and grind feel.
- 149s measure 8.5″ from axle tip-to-tip. Recommended deck size 8.25″ – 8.75″. Includes 2 Trucks.
- SCM435 Chromoly Steel Axle. Highest quality and durability available. Grade 8 Kingpin.
- Durable all purpose truck for any type of skateboarding. 55mm tall for optimal performance and wheel clearance.
- 52mm 99A Wheels are the perfect formula for both street and park skating
- Amphetamine ABEC 7 8-Ball Bearings! Most bearings have only 7 Balls, this places all impact and sideload on only 1-2balls. Which is the reason so many bearings blow out. With 8 Balls, the impact is on 2-3 Balls, which gives a much faster, stronger bearings.
- Independent 139 Trucks: Durable, high performance truck for all types of skateboarding. 356 T6 Aluminum hanger and baseplate, solid Chromoly steel axle, grade 8 kingpin, Supercush cushions with cylinder bottom. Featuring superior turn and stability, better grind clearance, improved no hang-up yoke for grind tricks, and less wheel bite. They last longer and are stronger on impact than any other truck on the market.
- Full Package includes: Independent 139 Trucks, 52mm TGM Logo Wheels, Amphetamine Abec 7 Bearings, 1″ Phillips Hardware, H-Block 1/8″ Risers
- This is a great package to complete your new deck or upgrade/refresh your existing parts!
6. NPET Skateboard Bearings, Skateboard Wheels 52mm, Skateboard Trucks, Skateboard Grip Tape, Skate Tool Combo Set (Black)
- 5 inch black trucks combo set*2, ABEC-11 bearings*8 & spacers*4.
- Multi-function portable skateboard T tool accessory*1, 32″*9″black waterproof skateboard grip tape*1 (for 8″ skateboard deck).
- Affordable high quality skateboard all in one combo set, perfect for street, work with all types of skateboards and longboards.
- NPET to provide our esteemed customers a most pleasant experience. 180 days free exchange and returns, plus lifetime warranty, enables you a risk free purchase. 5 days handling time, 10 days delivery.
- Set of 4 wheels, 99A hardness, 52 x 30mm/2.0 x 1.18″. Good for tricks. USA WAREHOUSE DELIVERY.
7. Jizmo Skateboard Trucks, Fits 7.75-8.25″ Deck, Skateboard Wheels 52mm, Skateboard Bearings ABEC-11, Skateboard Tool, Skateboard Pads, Skateboard Ha
- All-purpose Skateboard Wheels 52mm. 99A high rebound wheels, suitable for skills or cruising around the street.
- Skateboard Trucks and wheels Set for 7.75-8.25″ decks. This starter set includes 2 skateboard trucks 139mm standard, 4 skateboard wheels 52mm, High precision ABEC-11 Skateboard bearings, Practical T-tool, 2 riser pads 2mm, and standard skateboard hardware. Build a entry-level skateboard with this set.
- High Precision ABEC-11 Bearings. These skateboard bearings keep rolling smooth and fast. Good alternative to expensive bearings.
- Universal Skateboard Tool. The T tool can be used to adjust kingpin, wheels, base plate bolts and trucks. A must have tool for skaters.
- Durable Standard Skateboard Trucks. Made of Aluminum, durable trucks for cruising or tricks. 5inch hanger, 7.6 inch axle, with 90A hard bushing and 6 base plate holes, fits well in standard double kick concave decks.
- Like the name states, Amphetamine bearings are stimulants for your wheels! Light synthetic oil, Delrin Crowns, and Rubber Serviceable Shields are a few of the things that makes these bearings one of the best Abec 5 rated bearings on the market
- 52mm 99A are the perfect wheels for both street and park skating
- Full kit includes: 5.0 Core Trucks, 52mm TGM Logo Wheels, Amphetamine Abec 5 Bearings, 1′ Hardware, and 1/8″ Riser Pads.
- Core trucks are light weight and feature heavy duty aluminum with grade 8 steel kingpins and axles, as well as USA made bushings and pivot cups
- Just add wood! The perfect addition to build your deck or upgrade your current setup!
9. INDEPENDENT Stage 11 Polished Standard Skateboard Trucks
10. VJ 5.0 Skateboard Trucks (Silver), Skateboard Wheels 52mm, Skateboard Bearings, Skateboard Pads, Skateboard Hardware 1″ (52mm White)
- A GOOD ALL-PURPOSE SKATEBOARD WHEEL, Our wheel 52mm, 53mm and 54mm is 99a durometer which is easy to get off the ground. They are hard wheels and will give you good control for tricks and mobility.
- SKATEBOARD PARTS SET: It includes skateboard trucks 5.0, skateboard wheels, skateboard bearings Abec 7, skateboard screws 1″, skateboard riser pads 2mm, skateboard spacer
- MID-SIZED SKATEBOARD TRUCKS, This is 5inch hanger 7.6inch Axle aluminum trucks w/ 90a hardness bushions and 6-hole baseplates, which will fit both the old school pattern and the new school pattern. And the mid-sized trucks suit most skateboarders for park or street skateboarding.
- SUITABLE FOR 7.5-8″ SKATEBOARD DECK, This skateboard set fits all 7.5” to 8″ skateboard decks. We suggest you use a skateboard tool or wrench and screwdriver for assembly. It is not possible to fully screw in the nut with just your hands. VJ selected hardware is extremely tight fitting for your safety. Our highly recommended, pocket size all-in-1 skateboard tool is easy to carry and use anytime you want to adjust your parts. Hit the road now!
- 608 STANDARD ABEC 7 SKATEBORD BEARINGS, This skateboard bearings is most common 608 industry standard and match up with nearly every skate wheel. The measurements are 8mm (core), 22mm (outer diameter), and 7mm (width).
What Features and Facts Did We Consider to Choose the Best trucks for skateboard
For choosing the correct list of the trucks for skateboard we have considered some of the products’ aspects and suggest our users do so. Here are the factors to look at.
A brand’s value is the sum total of how much consumers are willing to pay for its goods or services. This can be affected by many factors, including the quality of the trucks for skateboard, the perceived value of the brand, and the emotional connection consumers feel with the brand.
A strong brand can command a premium price, while a weak brand may have to discount its products to attract buyers.
So, we have considered the brand value for choosing a product.
Features of the Product
When buying a trucks for skateboard, it is essential to check the features to ensure you get what you want. Some features to look for include:
- The size of the item
- The color of the product
- The correct weight to choose
- What materials did it use?
- The shape of the item
- The design of the trucks for skateboard.
- The right price
- The warranty of the product
Does it Come with a Warranty?
When making a big purchase, it is essential to consider the item’s warranty. If something goes wrong with the item, the warranty will cover the repair or replacement costs. Most warranties last for a year, but some may last longer. We have considered warranty an essential factor in choosing a trucks for skateboard.
Guides on User Rating
When looking at user ratings, we keep a few things in mind. The first is that ratings are often skewed towards the extremes, with more people rating something as 5 stars or 1 star than something in the middle. This means you should take the average rating with a grain of salt.
Another thing to remember is that people who take the time to leave a rating usually do so because they either loved or hated the trucks for skateboard. This means that you should pay more attention to the reviews that people leave than the rating itself.
Finally, we considered that user ratings are just one tool you can use to decide. They should not be the only factor you consider when purchasing.
Consideration on Specifications
When it comes to making a big purchase for the right trucks for skateboard, it is essential to do the research and compare different trucks for skateboard options before making a decision.
One of the main things we considered is the specifications of the product. This can include features, size, weight, price, and more. By taking the time to compare the specifications of different products, you could find the one that is the best fit for you and your needs.
Our Evaluation of Quality of the Product
When customers are looking to make a purchase, one of the critical considerations is the quality of the trucks for skateboard. Customers want to know that they are getting a well-made product that will last. This is why quality is such an important consideration when customers are making a purchase. Quality products are crucial to customer satisfaction and can help build brand loyalty.
So, to make the review section, anyone should evaluate the quality of the products to make the right choice.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
How Did We Come Up with The List for This Buying Guide?
First, our algorithms gathered as much information on these items as possible from reliable sources. We collect information by analyzing vast amounts of data. Then, using industry-standard criteria, specialists assessed them on their quality-to-price ratio, allowing us to select the top trucks for skateboard on the market!
How Much Money Should We Spend to Buy trucks for skateboard?
Before deciding on a pricing range for a product, consider its quality and how long it will endure. Determine how essential the product is to you and how long it will serve you. Then compare that to its quality.
If you are not going to use the trucks for skateboard for a long time, you do not need a quality that will endure a long time; thus, do not make your pricing range too high.
On the other hand, if you intend to use it for an extended period and regularly, you will require a high-quality item. As a result, a more significant price range would not be an issue.
How to Maintain the Item Properly
No matter what you are using, whether it’s an electric item, clothing, or other appliance, you want to ensure it lasts as long as possible. Here are a few tips on how to take care of your product to make it last longer.
Clean the Product Regularly
One of the best ways to extend the life of any item is to clean it regularly. This is especially true for items that see a lot of use. Keeping the trucks for skateboard clean can prevent dirt and grime from building up and causing wear and tear. In addition, regular cleaning can help you spot any potential problems early on before they have a chance to cause severe damage.
Where to Keep the trucks for skateboard
When storing your belongings, be sure to keep the trucks for skateboard in a cool and dry place. This will help to keep them in good condition and prevent them from becoming damaged. If possible, store them in a climate-controlled environment to further protect them.
Don’t Expose it to Extreme Heat/Wet conditions
It is best to avoid exposing the trucks for skateboard in heat and humid environments. The item can absorb moisture from the air, leading to warping and cracking. The item can also expand and contract in extreme temperatures, which can cause the finish to crack or peel.
Don’t Put it Around Harsh Chemicals
Avoiding contact with harsh chemicals is essential for protecting the condition of trucks for skateboard. These chemicals can be found in many standard household products, including cleaners, detergents, and pesticides.
They can also be found in some workplaces. Exposure to harsh chemicals can destroy your products or reduce their durability of the product. Taking some steps to avoid contact with these chemicals can help keep you safe.
Keep it in a Clean Place
It is essential to keep your trucks for skateboards in a clean space to enhance their longevity. This means avoiding places with excessive dust, dirt, or moisture, which can lead to damage and premature deterioration.
Taking care of your products will help them last longer and perform better, so it’s worth creating a safe, clean environment for them.
My Two Cents on This Buying Guide
Finding a good product can be difficult. I recommend considering only products that offer premium features at an affordable price.
I like products that make buying more manageable, rather than piling new features onto old products. I also recommend products that have excellent customer service. You want a product you’ll use for a long time, so customer service matters.
You can easily select the best trucks for skateboard by reading our brief reviews and description area. In conclusion, you should read the item’s description carefully to choose the best item. The description should contain information about the item, such as the type, color, size, material, brand, usage, decorations, etc.